Back to ForumBack to top
BFactor - 7 months ago
HELP!

Hallo,

Ik wil roomstyler gebruiken om professionele 3D visualisaties aan klanten te overhandigen, maar dit brengt een hoop frustratie met zich mee!

*afzonderlijke wanden kunnen niet individueel worden aangepast van formaat, bij deze veranderen alle muren van hoogte.

* tussenmuren en wanden verdwijnen bij de rendering, waardoor er los zwevende items  ontstaan die normaal gezien tegen de wand dienen te hangen of staan.

* plafond verwijderen en muren laten staan? 

* een fml grondplan inladen van floorplanner naar roomstyler om daar verder af te werken?

Ik heb een betalend account op floorplanner en roomstyler, dus verwacht ik iets te kunnen afleveren dat de werkelijkheid benaderd zonder dergelijke ongemakken.

Wie kan mij helpen? 

Zal je eeuwig dankbaar zijn! 

Groetjes BFactor

BFactor 7 months ago
26 replies
Theadora - 7 months ago

Hier is een link om Roomstyler een direct mailtje te sturen. 

https://roomstyler.com/contact 

Theadora 7 months ago
hauser - 7 months ago

Hi, 

*afzonderlijke wanden kunnen niet individueel worden aangepast van formaat, bij deze veranderen alle muren van hoogte.

hauser 7 months ago
hauser - 7 months ago
* tussenmuren en wanden verdwijnen bij de rendering, waardoor er los zwevende items ontstaan die normaal gezien tegen de wand dienen te hangen of staan.

This happens, if your wall looses the contact to the ground. A wall has to be in contact at both ends with another wall before you can start to disconnect it.  You can see if a wall looses the floorcontact by the missing following flooring. The  invisible walls can be used for some nice effects. 

hauser 7 months ago
hauser - 7 months ago
* plafond verwijderen en muren laten staan?

hauser 7 months ago
hauser - 7 months ago
* een fml grondplan inladen van floorplanner naar roomstyler om daar verder af te werken?

Unfortunately there is no import - function today. You allways have to start from the beginning at RS. 

hauser 7 months ago
BFactor - 7 months ago

Bedankt voor de info, ik test het uit van zodra ik tijd heb. Hopelijk werkt het! Maar het blijft jammer dat ik mijn grondplannen van floorplanner niet kan gebruiken in roomstyler.

BFactor 7 months ago
hauser - 7 months ago

I made a Remix of your Room - if you open the workingsheet of the room, you will see the lost of contact to the floor by the walls. I only  pull down the blue dots.  To correct the effect you have to delete a wall of the room and redraw it.

hauser 7 months ago
Cooozy - 16d ago

Als ik bv een schilderij op wil hangen, gaat het telkens naar de andere kant van de wand. Weet er iemand raad?

Cooozy 16d ago
Theadora - 16d ago

De muren hebben een binnenkant en een buitenkant dus wanneer je 2 kamers met 1 tussenmuur hebt dan gaat alles naar 1 kant. Verwijder en maak een nieuwe tussenmuur van rechts naar links - als dat niet werkt probeer van links naar rechts. 

Dit betekent dat wanneer je de andere kamer decoreert je weer hetzelfde probleem hebt. Een andere oplossing is om een dubbele muur maken.

Theadora 16d ago
Cooozy - 16d ago

Bedankt Theadora! Dat zal ik eens proberen. Groetjes

Cooozy 16d ago
Cooozy - 13d ago

Het wil toch nog niet lukken met bv het schilderij wat ik op wil hangen. Heb alles geprobeerd, bij een dubbele muur komt het er tussen hangen. Nieuwe muur geprobeerd, komt toch nog steeds aan de verkeerde kant te hangen. Iemand nog een tip?

Cooozy 13d ago
Theadora - 13d ago

Ok, probeer het volgende: 

We hebben wat we een "invisible" wall noemen - dat is een losse muur die verdwijnt wanneer je ontwerp renders.

Maak een muur buiten het ontwerp dat op zich staat (geen andere muren aanraakt) en hang je schilderij op. (Om zeker te maken dat de binnenkant aan de binnenkan komt probeer weer van links naar recht en als dat niet werkt van rechts naar links).

Schuif de muur over de bestaande muur en render je ontwerp.

Iedere keer dat je je design remixed zal je waarschijnlijk de muur buiten het design moeten schuiven en het schilderij (of keuken kastjes, etc.) weer aan de goede kant moeten hangen. 'T is een gedoe maar het werkt.

We gebruiken deze muur ook om open deuren/ramen te maken - de muur verdwijnt en de (open) deuren/ramen blijven.

Sorry voor mijn slechte Nederlands, 50 jaar in Canada maakt het er niet beter op. ;) 

Theadora 13d ago
T_A_D - 13d ago

Alright I'm not trying to disrespect anyone's language or culture but is there reason you guys are typing like that?

T_A_D 13d ago
Theadora - 13d ago

@Daijana

We can type in whatever language we want.

If you feel the need to know what it's all about use Google translate!

Theadora 13d ago
T_A_D - 13d ago

@theadora

Alright girl/boy it was just a question no need to get blue in the face.

I never said you couldn't type like that I just wanted to know if their was reason so simmer down. I don't really care what you are talking about and didn't say I did! Periodt!

T_A_D 13d ago
Theadora - 13d ago

OK So if a question for help is posted in a different language (in this case Dutch)  it is easier for the poster to get the answer in that language. 

Theadora 13d ago
T_A_D - 13d ago

Alright hot shot you are acting as if I knew this person spoke Dutch they could have been doing it just for the sake of doing it! So before you raise you letters at me and catch a attitude you might want to think again!

T_A_D 13d ago
Theadora - 13d ago

Wow, I answer your question and you come up with a comment like that? Talk about attitude...

Theadora 13d ago
starsector - 13d ago

Hi Daijana, Roomstyler has members from all over the world :)  Many of them speak English as a second language, but not all.  Sometimes they use Google translate to ask questions in english, but sometimes we are the ones who use Google Translate to understand their question.

I understand that you're a new young member who didn't even realize that was another language (maybe you thought it was some type of code?).  It's good to be respectful of the diversity on this site, both culturally, nationally, age, gender, etc.  Above all, our site netiquette is to treat every one with dignity and respect at all times.  Welcome  to Roomstyler!

New young members to Roomstyler often have a tendency to try to answer questions in the forum before they've really had a chance to learn the program.  

The instruction manual is the top link of the forum (above the green perma-links).  There's also Youtube tutorials:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCegMBmG4PZaDgh7PYkdbtpQ

Nearly any question you might have is probably searchable on the forum, but some old threads may be outdated information because the program has changed quite a bit over the years.  If you can't find an answer, feel free to post a question.  It's helpful to always make your room public so a member will come along and check it out and try to narrow down any problems for you.  Have fun!

starsector 13d ago
T_A_D - 13d ago

^^^^Alright so what are you trying to say? I am not young (just letting you know I'm 18).  Ugh you people take everything to heart and it's annoying. I asked a question your little member of this little club or whatever is making it seem like I said he/she cant type what they want and I'm nosy, but you come after me oh yeah i know why you must know im b........ nevermind whatever bye

T_A_D 13d ago
starsector - 13d ago

Hi Tad/Daijana, you are very welcome on this site, as is anyone.  We have a wonderful diversity here :)  We do expect everyone to treat everyone with dignity and respect and to learn the site netiquette.   And you probably know how difficult it is to interpret 'tone' etc. from typed words, rather than actual voices, so it's generally good if none of us make assumptions.  

I think you asked an honest question because you were curious or confused, so no worries.  Just because a person may have 'gotten off on the wrong foot' doesn't mean that a negative spiral can't be turned around to a positive experience, if you would like to stay :)

starsector 13d ago
T_A_D - 12d ago

^^^^^Alright idc anymore you said something to me but not to them that fair right?????? NO but byeeeeeeeeee

T_A_D 12d ago
starsector - 12d ago

I do think she could have been more understanding and tolerant of your first question.  But you definitely over-reacted to her post and started name-calling.   And it's kind of just snowballed from there.  Generally speaking, when someone is new to a setting (like a new school, a new job, etc.), it's good to ease your way in and learn the social expectations of that environment.

But like I said above, a negative spiral can easily be turned into a positive experience, if you want it to.  

starsector 12d ago
T_A_D - 12d ago

Alright if you think that why didn't you say anything to her you are steady coming after me?! If your goal is to pick sides you should go be a judge because your great at it. (no pun intended) How did I overreact? They were making it seem as if I said they couldn't type in that language! Oh yeah but your still coming after me.

T_A_D 12d ago
starsector - 12d ago

Well, misunderstandings happen all the time in the real world.  Conflict doesn't have to be a bad thing.  It can be a good learning opportunity for everyone.  For instance, I've learned that sometimes a person 'hears' the exact opposite of what I've actually said or tried to say.  Every person has their own perception filters.  And that's okay.  We just need to all recognize that and work through it with patience.

starsector 12d ago
T_A_D - 12d ago

okay whatever

T_A_D 12d ago