Back to ForumBack to top
cbanders - 15d ago
Split entry home

My home has a ground level entry family/dining/kitchen on the left side but then on the right it splits into a half upper story (loft and master bed) and a half lower story (2 bedrooms with atrium/greenhouse). Is there a way to do this? I added a platform to kind of force it. The right side atrium/greenhouse has two stories and a balcony in between.

cbanders 15d ago
8 replies
Valentinapenta - 15d ago

Good for you - it looks like you have a nice house.  As far as I know, creating different levels can only be done with pedestals just like you've done.

cbanders - 15d ago

Thank you! The house layout is unique for sure. I am still learning the quirks of the room styler. I wish the vaulted ceilings were easier (I want to add a shiplap look and diagonal beams).

cbanders 15d ago
Valentinapenta - 14d ago

As for the vaulted ceiling, I raised the wall height to 13' and used the Sloping Ceiling HD 200 x 400  cm structure to do this.  Hope it helps.  I'm not really a fan of shiplap.

cbanders - 14d ago

I saw your remix, it looks great! I guess I should be happy with the available options we DO have! :) 

cbanders 14d ago
hauser - 14d ago

As said, you have to work with elevated floor and pedestals and you have to define a Level 0 depending on the camera position :  

hauser 14d ago
cbanders - 14d ago

OK, I see what you did there...

cbanders 14d ago
hauser - 14d ago
hauser 14d ago
cbanders - 14d ago

That looks lovely! Thank you :)

cbanders 14d ago