Back to ForumBack to top
bhalliga00001 - 3 months ago
Any Help?

I need some major help with a space i'm trying to envision and create. Its a preexisting space and I want to turn it into a store but with 30% retail and 70% focus on experience and design. I have a pintrest board of the feel I want it to go for. Any insight or help? 

https://pin.it/rg4cfzft7x4uze

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jys5uu2q8dowps4/8373%20CURRENT%20CONSTUCTION-Model.pdf?dl=0

bhalliga00001 3 months ago
21 replies
T_A_D - 3 months ago

For starters do you know what type of store it is going to be? 

If you have an idea of how you want it to look put in place what you know is going to be in the store. 

If you come upon empty space in the end find little things to add such as, storage bins, art, books, and other things that you can find and make them "for sale"

T_A_D 3 months ago
starsector - 3 months ago

Hi Daijana, as a new young member, you may not realize that sometimes people come to the site asking for design help for real houses and businesses:)  There are many members on the site who are either professional designers, or highly skilled amateur enthusiasts who will help answer her post.

starsector 3 months ago
T_A_D - 3 months ago

Please stop relying to my stuff and saying that im young and an idiot jeez hop off

T_A_D 3 months ago
T_A_D - 3 months ago

dang like you are really annoying idc if u get mad and ban me forever but u keep talking too me like ure my mom leave me alone god dang

T_A_D 3 months ago

::Marked as Spam::

starsector 3 months ago
T_A_D - 3 months ago

yayyyyyyyyy

T_A_D 3 months ago
T_A_D - 3 months ago

am i suppose to cry lol

T_A_D 3 months ago

Hi T.A.D., I'm not mad, and I'm not trying to ban you.  I'm trying to help you feel welcome but with some 'guidance'.  The majority of the members on this site are 40-60 years old, so yes, 18 is young compared to that.  People like me try to be really polite and use words like 'young' rather than 'immature'.  And there is no such thing as an 'idiot'; there are only 'learning opportunities' but it's up to an individual whether or not they want to learn from them.

I do hope you decide to stay and have fun on the site.  But this forum is not a playground.

starsector 3 months ago
T_A_D - 3 months ago

Hi S.E.C.T.O.R., Why are 100-30000 year olds trying to make a room? And majority of the kids at my school use this but not after I tell them I couldn't get any help from you social service people. Their you go with the this forum is not  playground acting like im 2 like you should stop trying to irritate me cause its not funny and its not making me mad ethier if you think that's what you doing.

T_A_D 3 months ago

Yes, there are a lot of school kids on the site.  But Roomstyler has over 100,000 members so the average age is middle aged.  I'm sorry you don't feel like you've gotten any help.  What was the question you had about how to use the program?

starsector 3 months ago
T_A_D - 3 months ago

why do you have to pay for credits?  The most popular people have a lot of credits because they are 300 year olds and us young adults cannot buy them . Why can't credits be based off of how many people loved your design? Why is  there no consequence for remixing someone's design ,but no changing anything! Multiple people have been taking my friends design and claiming them as their own. This site seem to have a copyright disregard because clearly you all don't care about the time someone took to make their design and for it to be stolen is outrageous. Do no hit me with  that young members need to ease their way to success and such , for the only people I see getting their designs loved by millions are 900+ years old? How do you get people to notice your designs(not your mines) I am not a clout chaser so I will not go around school telling people to like my stuff  (unless that's what the 35+ old people do). 

T_A_D 3 months ago

lol, well, you've asked some really good questions intermixed with the 'immature' attempts at age insults.  But don't worry, I don't take people opinions personally.  I'll try to answer your questions.

starsector 3 months ago
When Roomstyler created the high definition renders, such as 'Photorealistic' and "Panorama", they decided they were too tech-heavy to just offer for free like the regular renders. They gave out a bunch of free ones to members at that time because we were more or less 'beta-testing' those programs, along with the newly created lighting features. Some time after that, they decided to offer credits as prizes for contests because it's a really good way for them to 'showcase' the quality of their rendering servers. 

I really do think they should offer a few free credits to all new members, though.

starsector 3 months ago

Remixing is a sensitive subject and there are a lot of opinions about that.  Roomstyler allows/promotes remixing because part of the goal is for people to be able to 'see themselves' living in a real space.  They have agreed to some changes over the years in response to member concerns.  For instance, Remixes cannot be entered into contests, the program blocks them.  Remixes are 'private' by default so a new member doing a Remix doesn't 'accidentally' have it public on their profile (so a Public Remix is intentional).  Also, a Remix always has a little box on the bottom left corner that shows it a Remix, so they can't really take credit for it.

As for copyright, part of the Terms of Service on the site is that the copyrights belong to Roomstyler and the retailers who's real products are being modeled.  Member designers do not have copyrights.  But there are social consequences here if someone is flagrantly trying to pass someone's design off.  People will usually post a comment or two about it on their profile. 

starsector 3 months ago
T_A_D - 3 months ago

SO how do you get people to notice you designs( by yours I mean mine)

T_A_D 3 months ago

As for getting designs noticed, and liked, well, we all started off as brand new members once.  We learn the program, develop our skills, and spend lots and lots of time 'liking' and 'complementing' other people's designs, and 'Following' others.   There was a period of time when some of the school kids on the site kind of formed their own 'Design' group for mutual support, tips, and recognition.  Do you think all the kids from your school on the site would be interested in something like that? :)

starsector 3 months ago
T_A_D - 3 months ago

i guess but its probably time for you to take your pills and head to bed (not tryna be rude thats what my grandmaa does

T_A_D 3 months ago
T_A_D - 3 months ago

gn

T_A_D 3 months ago

lol, I really do wish I was a grandma, but none of my three boys have any children yet, dang it!  I'm pretty fortunate to be healthy since I cycle-commute to work 3 miles every day :)

starsector 3 months ago

Goodnight, though, and see you tomorrow :)

starsector 3 months ago

btw, my apologies to 'bhalliga00001' for highjacking her thread.  Please feel free to start a new thread, or to even mark these as spam.

starsector 3 months ago