Back to ForumBack to top
barnyard_gal - 19d ago
Building a barn

Okay, sorry if someone already made this post, but I need to design a barn,. and I can't find any other website to do it, so I want to know if I can do it on here.

I need it to have at least two stalls, and a tack room. Each room needs to have a window, and rubber mats on the ground. I wanted the stalls to have Double Dutch doors, except for the tack room which needs to have a regular door.

I haven't seen anything on RS like tack equip. or barn equip so there's my problem. If this isn't possible to do on RS, can someone recommend me another website that I can use on my windows 7 computer with my internet explorer browser. also, it doesn't have to be a 3d website.

barnyard_gal 19d ago
10 replies
equestrian2626 - 18d ago

ive made a barn on room styler it is completely possible! there is no tack or actual horse stuff but i use things that resemble the thing i need and it turned out just fine

chloe_mccarty - 17d ago

here is the central view

chloe_mccarty - 17d ago

this is the wash stall/grooming rack

chloe_mccarty - 17d ago

these arre the 2 stalls

chloe_mccarty - 17d ago

here are the stalls open

chloe_mccarty - 17d ago

this would be the tack room area

chloe_mccarty - 17d ago

oops sent the wrong one.....

chloe_mccarty - 17d ago

tack room

chloe_mccarty - 17d ago

my last one seems to be glitching......

you can go on my file and look at it if you need.... pretty much every were that there is a horse a horse belongs

Jade Autumn - 6d ago

It doesn't have a tack room, but I recently made a stable just on a whim.  You're more than welcome to look and see if anything I've done works for you.  All the stalls have double doors and windows.  Just look for 'stable' in my rooms.