Back to ForumBack to top
SoftballQueen13 - 24d ago
Lifting Items

Hey, I'm new to this program and I was wondering if you can make items like televisions go higher up onto the wall. I've been trying to figure out how to do it but I just can't. I would really appreciate an answer. Thanks! 

9 replies
Theadora - 24d ago

Put the T.V. on the wall, click on the T.V. and in the pop-up on the left side of your screen you can adjust the distance from floor to bottom of the T.V.

Theadora 24d ago
SoftballQueen13 - 23d ago

Thank you soo much! I also have another question. When you upload a photo, it says you can apply it to photo frames but I dont know how to do that. If you can explain how that would be great.

Theadora - 23d ago

After you have uploaded your photo you apply it to the wall as wall art (instead of scenery). Type "picture rail" in the search box and place one on the wall. Click on the wall and adjust the size of your uploaded photo to fit the frame.   

Theadora 23d ago
hauser - 22d ago

With the right perspective : 

hauser 22d ago
hauser - 22d ago

hauser 22d ago
hauser - 22d ago

Remix by clicking on the three doots in the right bottom corner. 

hauser 22d ago
bnu - 12d ago

Hi Theadora. I've tried the picture rail trick you mentioned above but cannot for the life of me get it to work. When I place an image on a wall, (by dragging my uploaded photo to a wall), it remains as one size and I have no idea how to make it smaller to fit the picture frame.

bnu 12d ago
bnu - 12d ago

Ok, you know what....I just found the little square box for adjusting the picture size! thanks for the trick, it works wonderfully!

bnu 12d ago
Theadora - 12d ago

@bnu

You're welcome, glad you figured it out. :) 

Theadora 12d ago