Back to ForumBack to top
laurmull - 11d ago
Help with Home office/Sewing Room

Please help me, I have been playing around with this room forever!! The pieces I have are all included in proper dimension.  This needs to be functional for my custom apparel business but I'm trying to make it also pleasing to the eye, right now it has no personality and I hate it.  Any suggestions on how to organize the room?  The fireplace is electric and can be moved.  

https://floorplanner.com/projects/67330839/editor?token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJhY3Rpb24iOiJtYW5hZ2UiLCJtb2RlbCI6IlByb2plY3QiLCJpZCI6NjczMzA4MzksImlhdCI6MTU2Nzc4Mjk3NCwiZXhwIjoxNTY4OTkyNTc0fQ.23_tuXuQpE5NJTjZwzQx9hPmTHe3giQTGH6Xe90Di28

laurmull 11d ago
20 replies
laurmull - 11d ago

The futon is actually grey same as chair and I would like to paint the wood desks and shelves white so they all go together.

laurmull 11d ago
Theadora - 11d ago

Hi laurmull,

Here is an idea for your office/sewing room, hope you like it.

Since you made your template on Floorplanner I had to create a new template on Roomstyler. 

This means my name is going to show in the accreditation box.

If you make a template on Roomstyler I could give it another try and others might follow?

For us to make a design on Floorplanner means we need to sign up for it and we only get to do one design for free - after that we have to pay a fee.

Theadora 11d ago
chania - 11d ago
chania 11d ago
chania - 11d ago
chania 11d ago
chania - 11d ago
chania 11d ago
chania - 11d ago
chania 11d ago
Theadora - 10d ago

Hi Laurmull

Thanks for the compliment. :)

You can't change the dimensions of furniture on Roomsyler so you're probably better off doing your room designs here instead of on Floorplanner. :)

If you see an item you like in anybody's design you can click on "Remix" and find out what the name of it is so you can use it in your own design.

Have fun! :)

Theadora 10d ago
chania - 8d ago
chania 8d ago
chania - 8d ago
chania 8d ago
chania - 8d ago
chania 8d ago
laurmull - 8d ago

I like this last one chania!  It’s so hard because I need so much stuff! And that just ends up making my rooms look junky. Your design is so neat and clean lol

laurmull 8d ago
laurmull - 8d ago

Thank you for all the help Theodora

laurmull 8d ago
chania - 8d ago
chania 8d ago
chania - 8d ago
chania 8d ago
chania - 8d ago
chania 8d ago
chania - 8d ago
chania 8d ago