Back to ForumBack to top
starsector - 4y ago
Error with scenery?
Is it just me or is there an intermittent error with the background scenery rendering bright pink?
starsector 4y ago
25 replies
Nufra - 4y ago
I have the same problem too
Nufra 4y ago
David - 4y ago
Hi starsector and nufra, could you try to re-render the specific room? I just created a test room with some scenery and it rendered properly. If this keep on happening, please let us know! 
David 4y ago
it happened to me. I deleted the 3d image and resaved the room
It happened to me too yesterday.
The neon pink renders have happened to me several times the past few days.
Lackew - 4y ago
Hi David this is what is happening 
Lackew 4y ago
Besides the pink neon, all kinds of weird things are happening today for me.  Walls won't connect or split, photos can't be applied to walls and the camera view is off and on.  Very strange! 
janip - 4y ago
Same here pink scenery on every render.
janip 4y ago
evahassing - 4y ago
All kinds of weird stuff happening here too. Can´t delete walls or floor, floor goes over the camera so it can´t be seen and when I go step back all kinds of stuff gets deleted like walls and flooring...very strange...and also I can´t make a new room without closing roomplanner and opening it again. Don´t know about the pink scenery issue but it happened with me last night once and in the next render it was fine.
evahassing 4y ago
David - 4y ago
Hi all,

Seems that the bugs from yesterday also caused some scenery uploads to malfunction. Weirdly enough I got rid of some purple ones after re-rendering. The tech team is going to look into it today, as well as the random item duplication.

Thanks for noticing & describing the issues all!
David 4y ago
starsector - 4y ago
Thanks David!  The Neon Pink rendering was intermittent.  If you want to check the 'browse 3D history" of this file, you can see it on and off again.

starsector 4y ago
dZynerSuPreme - 4y ago
I have had this problem a few times over the last 2 or 3 months. But since it wasn't that frequent, I didn't worry about it too much. However, it has become more frequent since the beginning of the week. Maybe around 10 or 12 times I've had this issue across 3 different designs. In my case, I've noticed that the fluorescent pink occurs in not just the scenery, but any graphics that I upload. Of course it, looks more widespread if there are reflective objects in the room. 
David - 4y ago
Valentin of the Tech Team found the reason for the errors in the scenery rendering. This issue should be fixed now, if there are any other weird quirks you encounter please make sure to let us know! :) 
David 4y ago
and_sew_on - 4y ago
I'm not sure if this is related or not.  But scenery is not being reflected in mirror.  This had not been an issue before.  But I have tried a couple of different mirrors including one used in a previous room and no scenery is being reflected.
and_sew_on 4y ago
Lackew - 4y ago
Yes I have noticed the same "(
Lackew 4y ago
David - 4y ago
Hi and_sew_on & Lackew could you provide me with some links to one or two of your designs where this happens?
David 4y ago
and_sew_on - 4y ago
is the room I am having trouble with

and_sew_on 4y ago
Theadora - 4y ago
Mirror on the left does not reflect scenery so I put the Christmas tree in front.

Theadora 4y ago
David - 4y ago
Thanks and_sew_on and Theadora, we are going to look into it.
David 4y ago
and_sew_on - 4y ago
Any chance this might be fixed before the next contest? I was working on an entry for that.....Thanks
and_sew_on 4y ago
David - 4y ago
Hi all, we will have to investigate the technical possibilities here. The thing is that outdoor scenery is not included in reflective material, but objects and wall art are.

So, there is a work-around available: if you take a look at this room design:  and remix it, you will see that Mahay Andria used a wall behind the camera with the same image as the outdoor scenery.

With this method you will achieve the same result in your image, but unfortunately it needs a little bit more work.
David 4y ago
and_sew_on - 4y ago
Thanks for the tip, very much appreciated!!
and_sew_on 4y ago
 when I want to create a bathroom, there seems to be no toilets, sinks, or faucets. But in art class when I was in school, the website had all of these things. So I was just curious to why this website has no bathroom appliances like the ones that I have listed above. Thank you
and_sew_on - 4y ago
They do they just might be listed under different names.  But there are numerous bathrooms that have been designed and these items do exist.

If you look under bathroom, bathroom basin, that will give you sinks. 

Under bathroom, bathroom taps, that will give you faucets and shower heads.

Under the same tab bathroom, there is also a tab for toilets.

Hopefully that helps. 
and_sew_on 4y ago
Vivialex - 8d ago

Have the same problem, with the background scenery rendering bright pink?

Vivialex 8d ago