Back to ForumBack to top
TV Renders - 5 months ago
FURNITURE TO BE FIXED - ONLY FURNITURE

Hi all, I deleted the other thread which was becoming way too long and hard to follow.

Since the problematic furniture reported were all fixed, I thought to start a fresh new one.

TV Renders 5 months ago
183 replies
starsector - 5 months ago

Hi TV Renders, in the former thread, I requested the Hariston Shitake set be improved.  It still appears the same.  The brown leaves smudge at the seams.  Also, the overall pattern hue goes from vibrant to faded and creates a mottled or splotchy effect.  That is not how the pattern appears on Ashley Furniture:

https://www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com/p/hariston-sofa/2550038/

Lxjpa shxyipiqbz

starsector 5 months ago

Also, can the Cereste set be improved to match the yellow color of the Dresser top.  The pieces all appear yellow in the catelog and preview, but are only cream in the 3D render.  Thanks!

Lyfzuiwmoyvcvnnf

starsector 5 months ago

I forgot to say that the pair of 'Paris' lights to the left above should be pale yellow, I believe, but render off-white. :)

starsector 5 months ago

All fixed. Unfortunately nothing we can do for the Hariston range. I asked the retailer for a good picture of the fabric (where we can see the whole pattern) but they just dropped the range and they are not sending it over.

TV Renders 5 months ago

Wow, thanks for your efforts!  Sad though, it's a pretty set.  Thanks for the Cereste fix, very pretty!

The new "books on the floor" that you modeled, should they fall to the floor (not rest on surfaces)?  It's great to have some items to tuck under side tables/beds, etc. :)

starsector 5 months ago

Hi TVRenders, cam you improve the sets in the file below?  Only one piece of the Blue Burlington renders blue (left side); the New Hampshire (center back) and Rhode island (right) appear pale blue in the catalog, grid, and preview, but seem an off-white in the photo-quality render:  '

6k0jlw kxu5 wzdx

starsector 5 months ago

All items are now using the same light blue material so that they could be used as a range.

TV Renders 5 months ago

Awesome!  Thanks so much!

starsector 5 months ago
megantawile - 5 months ago

Hi, I just wanna ask. how do you customize the furnitures?

megantawile 5 months ago

Hi @megantawile I am afraid the items cannot be customized in any way

TV Renders 5 months ago
megantawile - 5 months ago

Oh okay thanks! @tvrenders another question, when I did my floor plan, the floor of the other room connects with the room beside it even if it has walls separating them. how can I make it separated and have diff floors?

megantawile 5 months ago

Hi megantawile, not sure what you mean, but please refer to our online tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCegMBmG4PZaDgh7PYkdbtpQ

I am sure you will find them very easy to follow

TV Renders 5 months ago
evahassing - 5 months ago

Hi, can you please fix Palacio(Jacquard) Hammock and flip it over?

evahassing 5 months ago
_Taz_ - 5 months ago

Sorry to post here. I know it is only for furniture. But all Timber Chevron wood floor are rendering blurried. And it was so beautiful before

Ii rotldv1k8obxr

_Taz_ 5 months ago
_Taz_ - 5 months ago

Yyvtqzjat9xbpnpn

_Taz_ 5 months ago
_Taz_ - 5 months ago

N3gmes9t0ca1camk

_Taz_ 5 months ago

Hi @_Taz_ we are working on enhancing our finishes in order to make them more realistic and to allow a bit of 'individuality' to them (instead of having them render all the same flat reflective surface). Works in progress :)

TV Renders 5 months ago
_Taz_ - 5 months ago

Thank you very much TV Renders!

_Taz_ 5 months ago
Pirschjaeger - 5 months ago

I don't know if this counts as furniture, but the 0.43 m x 0.60 m "Buddha Face" is rendering just grey instead of the picture. Thank you.

Pirschjaeger 5 months ago

Fixed

TV Renders 5 months ago

Hi TVRenders, the "dexter floor light by Frandsen" (there are 2) are invisible in the final render.  Thanks!

starsector 5 months ago

Fixed (and removed one of the duplicates)

TV Renders 5 months ago
Interiors by Laura - 4 months ago

This is not furniture, but I am not quite sure where to post it. 

Holiday Traditions Father Christmas figurine, looks great in preview but it is rendering all white with leaves and berries

Interiors by Laura 4 months ago

The fir cone tree is also rendering all one color instead of a mixture of browns as showing in picture

TV Renders - 4 months ago

Here is exactly where you should post such bugs :) All fixed

TV Renders 4 months ago

Thank you TVRenders

starsector - 4 months ago

Hi TVRenders, the "spring blossom garland"; the "decorative garland"; and the "English Ivy Garland" all fall to the floor.  Can they be  changed to Type 3 objects to rest on tables and mantels for centerpieces?  

And speaking of that, is there any chance we could get an Evergreen Bough for this Christmas?  Thanks!

http://hunter-farms.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/cb_b-700_base_2.88120000_large.jpg

starsector 4 months ago

@starsector I have fixed a couple of those and now these are to be placed on tables:

SPRING BLOSSOM GARLAND - 200CM

DECORATIVE GARLAND

APPLE GARLAND 120CM

I am afraid the Evergreen Bough is too heavy in terms of geometry, and therefore cannot be added.

Sorry about that

TV Renders 4 months ago

Those all look so nice in the render!  You're a jewel!

starsector 4 months ago
Joao M Palla - 4 months ago

New "Blend 4-Seater Round Dining Table Top" dosen't stand on the "Blend 4-Seater Round round Dining Table Frame"...

Joao M Palla 4 months ago
Valentinapenta - 4 months ago

Please fix the Xmas present boxes so they can sit on furniture such as tables. 

Valentinapenta 4 months ago

Table is fixed (delete old and drag new frame in). Valentinapenta i cannot find such items. Can you please make a room with it so i will fix? Thanks

TV Renders 4 months ago

Thanks! As for Valentina, I think she meant "Christmas Box Present..." Also they don't have the same colour as shown in the catalogue...

All done

TV Renders 4 months ago

That's exactly meant, Joao.  Will you please fix them, TV Renders.

Yes all done already :)

TV Renders 4 months ago

Unfortunately, now the presents all float on top of the christmas trees instead of underneath them.  Perhaps the presents could be restored as Type 2 items, and a couple of new presents created as Type 3?

starsector 4 months ago

I am not sure if this is possible.  On the Blender table with the interchangeable tops (I love the idea)...  would it be possible to make the tops so that items could set on them. 

For example, the adjustable top would be nice for a makeshift shelf, however if you extend the top past the table, anything that you put on it at that point falls to the floor.

Fixed

TV Renders 4 months ago

AWESOME!! TY TV Renders!!

Pirschjaeger - 4 months ago

The glass on the "Mizar Wall Light, 2 Arm, Antiqued Brass" is rendering with magenta circles sticking out at the end. Thank you.

Pirschjaeger 4 months ago

Hadley sideboard sinks into the floor.

"Seagrass & Chrome Bathroom Accessories Set" dosen't stay on the "Carversham... Unit".

Linda Koen_326 - 4 months ago

New Rattan Armchair Grey, Rattan 2 Seater Sofa Grey, Rattan Coffee Table and Alladin Blue rug does not show in the final render.

Linda Koen_326 4 months ago

All fixed

TV Renders 4 months ago
marleinxs - 4 months ago

The Justine Accent Chair (blue) doesn't appear when you render your room.

marleinxs 4 months ago
tiffmonaee - 4 months ago

justine sofa and chair isnt working

tiffmonaee 4 months ago

When it comes to new items just added, please allow a few hours before they can actually show in the preview/render. 

TV Renders 4 months ago
marleinxs - 4 months ago

Its been a few hours, and you still can't see them in your render.

marleinxs 4 months ago
marleinxs - 4 months ago

It's appearing, thank you!

marleinxs 4 months ago

"Blend Console Table Top, Stone" dosen't stay on the " ConsoleTable Frame"

Please fix the art deco club chair.  It renders grey instead of ebony.  Thanks. 

all fixed

TV Renders 4 months ago

Deco chair is not fixed.  I should have been more specific.  It's the French Deco Occasional Chair in Vintage Ebony.  Sorry about that. 

The first time i fixed the "art deco TUB chair" (I thought you meant that) as it was also rendering incorrectly. I have now fixed the DECO one and it should be rendering fine In a couple of hours.

Yes please, be more specific when reporting items, otherwise is quite difficult for me to locate the right one :) I appreciate the help. Thanks

TV Renders 4 months ago

French deco renders fine now.  Thanks again.

starsector - 3 months ago

Hi TV Renders, can the "Bird Bath and Bird Gazebo" be reprogrammed so the 'surface' is at the bottom of the little gazebo (top of the pole) rather than on top of the gazebo.  That way we can use it to place little items inside.  Thanks!

starsector 3 months ago
TV Renders - 3 months ago

Fixed. As usual, scrap the old one and drag a new instance in to see the fix. Thanks

TV Renders 3 months ago

Thanks!  And the new aged iron texture is gorgeous!  ::girly squeal::

starsector 3 months ago
Valentinapenta - 3 months ago

Is it possible for to make the flue on the wood stove as long as the flue on Woodstove_71?  It would be much easier to use in a design.  Thanks.

Valentinapenta 3 months ago

Can the new roof parts be fixed to adjust to the height of buildings like previous ones? 

pingbubbles - 3 months ago
hi TvRenders,

the:

- Browning large sofa tight covered in passion peony

- Browning small sofa tight covered in passion cassis

are not rendering properly. The fabric colours do not show accurately.

Thanks!

pingbubbles 3 months ago

All fixed. Delete them from the scene and drag a new instance of them in

TV Renders 3 months ago

So I assume the roof parts can't be adjusted.  May I ask what they're for?  I'm just curious.

Joao M Palla - 3 months ago

My friends, the pillows and cushion stays above the seat line at the new "Grid...Sofa" line.

Joao M Palla 3 months ago

Joao M Palla give me an example room please. Thanks

TV Renders 3 months ago

I have no example room... I tried it and the pillows stays above the seating level... so I droop it and choose a different seat... sorry!

Joao, they look ok to me:

5gk1fcrkvtxvfnc1

TV Renders 3 months ago
Tregg8h6id6nsnbb

It is infact a problem with the cushion, not the sofa. I am fixing the cushion, and it will be back in the afternoon. Thanks

TV Renders 3 months ago

Ok, that's right! Thank You so much!!!

Here I'm again... sorry!!! "Oak Coat Rack & Shelf" is huge!!! Can You put it in a normal mesure? Thank You!

Hi Joao, fixed

TV Renders 3 months ago

Thanks!!

Pirschjaeger - 3 months ago

"Plant" (the pink orchid in a tiny bowl with the dimensions of 20" x 9" x 7" inches) is rendering the plant yellow instead of with green leaves and a bright pink maybe with tinge of red colored flowers. Thanks.

Pirschjaeger 3 months ago

Fixed

TV Renders 3 months ago

Can you repair the texture of the "painted shelving from india"?  It's rendering all white when it used to be a worn olive like this (far right, doubled);  P4ocfcirvv4roixu

starsector 3 months ago

Hi again, can you repair the "4 seater - Old English Tan", the nail studs on the right hand side are detached from the arm seams.   Thanks!

starsector 3 months ago

All fixed. Thanks

TV Renders 3 months ago
Phospective - 3 months ago

Winsor high back chair 3 seater renders shiny pink rather than dark reddish brown  Thanks.

Phospective 3 months ago

Fixed

TV Renders 3 months ago

The item "Shelves" with 3 shelves dosen't allows us to pu its height!! It stays to high or to low...

Kx0qdj4lyrpcjurx

Hi Joao, yes I am afraid that is the way the retailer wanted it to be modelled. I would suggest to use a different solution. Thanks

TV Renders 3 months ago

Thanks, that's what I did... However, it's a pity.

Great job converting all the lighting to be used with the new Iray HD option.  However, I think 2 fixtures may have been missed, and of course with my luck, I used them.  Received 2 photorealistic HD renders and both times the lights aren't on.   They are the Spun White Floor Lamp and Table Lamp, Piper Ivory.  Will you please look into it?  Thanks so much.

Hi Valentinapenta. there are still about a 1000 more lamps (out of round 7500)

that need to be converted and these were part of them. Anyway, I have added, and they will appear in the next release in a few days. Thanks

TV Renders 3 months ago

Thanks, TVRenders.

"Inka Decanter" dosen't stay on the furniture....

Would it be possible to have the "iron Patio Bench" and the "Iron Heart chair" in that same wonderful aged iron texture as the "Bird Bath and Bird Gazebo"?

Thanks!

starsector 3 months ago

All done

TV Renders 3 months ago
Pyq7mwkkkmlfwnr7

The spike (the stem) on the furthest left "Green moth orchid" is rendering white. All plant parts of the middle one "Petite moth orchid" and the furthest back right one "Pink moth orchid" are rendering yellow. The greenery of the front right one "Green petite moth orchid" are rendering white. Thank you.

Fixed

TV Renders 3 months ago

When items are placed atop of the "Amelie Glazed Display Cabinet", they drop to the ground. Also the right door appears to be a little off, but I don't know if that's intentional. Thank you.

Fixed the height. The door is slightly offset as it is supposed to slide behind the other one in real life. Thanks

TV Renders 3 months ago
DMLights-user-1037168 - 3 months ago

Can you fix pleated curtain? It`s invisible in 2d preview. Thank you.

"Mud Small Oval Vase" dosen't stay on the console...

Fixed

TV Renders 3 months ago

I am afraid there is no fix for the invisible curtains. They are infact very thin and that is why the seem invisible. Simply move you mouse near where the curtain is and you should be able to locate it. Thanks

TV Renders 3 months ago

Thank You!!

Earvette - 2 months ago

Ok, thanks.

Earvette 2 months ago
Valentinapenta - 2 months ago

Please fix the Living Room Shelving - Best Selling Solution.   Some items on the shelves appear grey. Thanks. 

https://roomstyler.com/3dplanner?room_url=https://roomstyler.com/3dplanner/rooms/17586082/17590991

Valentinapenta 2 months ago
TV Renders - 2 months ago

Fixed

TV Renders 2 months ago
Pirschjaeger - 2 months ago

Some of the textures of the black "Vitrine, Home Affaire" are rendering wrong. Thank you.

Pirschjaeger 2 months ago
afg15 - 2 months ago
Q91hdtuel48mvuau
afg15 2 months ago
afg15 - 2 months ago

I think it's clear what needs to be fixed lol

afg15 2 months ago

fixed

TV Renders 2 months ago
marleinxs - 2 months ago

The 'microfibre two coat dark brown by XXXL'  appears black

marleinxs 2 months ago

Please fix the Lia table lamp in black.  Light feature worked fine yesterday, but today it doesn't.  Thanks

starsector - 2 months ago

Hi TV renders, is this the place to report problems with lights, or should we start a new thread?  

Yesterday, the 'micro bulbs pearl string lighting' worked fine, but today it's not.  I've tried turning it on/off, adjusting the slider, replacing with a new version from the catalog.  

Also, I was testing another light, the 'Caitlyn .Candle Sconce' but it's not working either.  All the other lights in my design seem to be working fine.  Thanks!

starsector 2 months ago
Joao M Palla - 2 months ago

"Irma Bar Stool, Walnut" dosen't appear on render...

Joao M Palla 2 months ago
yolandawedd - 2 months ago
Cj3mopn8zygukd25 please fix the trash can.
yolandawedd 2 months ago
yolandawedd - 2 months ago

or "bin"

yolandawedd 2 months ago
afg15 - 2 months ago

thanks

afg15 2 months ago
afg15 - 2 months ago
G1xzrtf2xok1nbqp

the three black items in the back

afg15 2 months ago
Ania Daliva - 2 months ago

can you please fix the plants?

Fbd mjsx94zuv4sy

Ania Daliva 2 months ago

all fixed

TV Renders 2 months ago
afg15 - 2 months ago

Hi, the light is still rendering purple... sorry to bother you...

Q91hdtuel48mvuau

afg15 2 months ago

The "Retour a Noir Collection cabriolet chest of Drawers" renders grey. I'm not entirely sure if this is wrong though, as I don't know if the "Retour a Noir Collection" necessarily means a collection of black items. I figured I'd check anyway. Thank you.

MandyB84 - 2 months ago

"Vipp Soap Dispenser" renders purple, could you please fix it?

17659819 1486979134

If it needs to be re-rendered after the fix, would you be able to do it? I already re-rendered it 3 times (it only turned purple after the last try).

Thanks!

MandyB84 2 months ago
afg15 - 2 months ago
Kqiadlf n3 df8zj
afg15 2 months ago

When I place items on both the black "Robespierre E Bauldelaire" and the "5201 - Danton" cabinets, they fall to the ground. Thank you.

Fixed

TV Renders 2 months ago
pingbubbles - 2 months ago

Hi TVRenders,

The :

-Me to you mothers day bear

-Reindeer dangly soft toy

do not render with the correct colours. thanks!

pingbubbles 2 months ago

All fixed

TV Renders 2 months ago

I don't know if the fix just hasn't been implemented yet, but I am still having issues with the cabinets. Thank you.

Z1uy7unxcraxjqtz 

Fixed

TV Renders 2 months ago

Please fix the Hemnes black dresser with mirror.  The mirror shows no reflection.  Thanks.

Fixed

TV Renders 2 months ago

My friends, the "Door_Closet_..." it appears open when against a wall but close when You put a "Rectangular Opening" behind... Same for "SlidingDoor_Closet_..." Should it be the opposite?

Hi @Joao M Palla that is because one of the door actually 'seats' inside the walls. To see it correctly simply always use with an opening.

TV Renders 2 months ago

I see what You mean... I though I could use it to see it through, as a opening door on one side...

"Wide Pierced Vase Gold" and "Spice pot chartreuse/S" do not sit atop of items and fall to the ground. Thank you.

Thanks for fixing the dresser.  Now will you please fix the black shutter.  It should be black, but it is white.

Vases are fixed. @Valentinapenta I would need you to be more specific. Please paste the exact name of the shutter, or otherwise, could you please make an empty room with it and send me the link? Cheers

TV Renders 2 months ago

My mistake, Daniele.  I was looking at the wrong one. The black one is black.

Hello... again!! The "Door_Paned..." dosen't show on render... 

All fixed

TV Renders 2 months ago

Thanks!!!

"Caversham WH Vanity Unit 1 Drawer" and "... 2 Drawer..." Graphite aren't the same color (graphite) as the other elements Caversham Graphite...

Fixed

TV Renders 2 months ago

Danke!!

Can You please make "Mah Jong lounge seat cushion by Roche Bobois" stays on top of "Pallet Table"??

Hi Joao M Palla I am afraid that is not possible. Those MahJong items are part of a sectional sofa, and if I'd allow them to sit on top of other tables, they will no longer retain the capability to hold cushions on top of themselves. Hope this makes sense

TV Renders 2 months ago

Ok, I was just trying to use "pallet table" as a regular pallet... no problem! I'll find another way to use it. Danke!

Lackew - 2m ago

Can the Door_DoubleFrenchNarrow_White be fixed? It now renders blurry with to much glass reflection (can no longer see thru the glass panes)  thanx in advanced

Lackew 2m ago
starsector - 2m ago

Can the color of the "Mohair blanket - cream" be improved to a brilliant white?  It is currently a dingy grey.  We already have other blankets that are creamish and grey.  Thanks!

starsector 2m ago
starsector - 2m ago

The "light sticks' are rendering hot pink.  Thanks!

starsector 2m ago
Joao M Palla - 2m ago

I don't know about the others but "Door_Moulded_Magahony" dosen't appear on random...

LaughingDonut - 1 month ago

I have noticed that the spun stools don't appear.

LaughingDonut 1 month ago
belgues - 1 month ago

rug hanging in midair

Hi, Im trying to place a rug underneath a dining table set and whenever I do it just sits on top of the table in midair. I've tried deleting and adding table last - didn't help

belgues 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

@belgues, could you please provide me with a room? Or the specific name of both rugs and tables please? Thanks

TV Renders 1 month ago
Valentinapenta - 1 month ago

Pleas fix the stack of melamine plates.  They don't render in the different colors as show.  Thanks.

Valentinapenta 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

Done

TV Renders 1 month ago
belgues - 1 month ago

Hello, please can you fix the strand side table. Trying to put a vase of flowers on top of it but it floats instead of sitting on the surface.  Thank you. 

belgues 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

Fixed

TV Renders 1 month ago
JayPH - 1 month ago

The Retro Tea, Coffee & Sugar Tins, doesn't sit above the island or table. Please fix. Thanks! :)

JayPH 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

Fixed

TV Renders 1 month ago
Joao M Palla - 1 month ago

Guys, "Door_FlushPlain_Magahony" also dosen't appear on rander... As I said 14 days ago, others may be the same...

Joao M Palla 1 month ago
Ania Daliva - 1 month ago

some of the lights do not light up please do the test and fix it.. thank you... Litho Picture Light, Arlo G by WORLDS AWAY.. 

Ania Daliva 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

Hi @Ania Daliva, I see no problem with them?

Please check the link below.

9hb l3pndjfqksmx

Thanks

TV Renders 1 month ago
Joao M Palla - 1 month ago

"Poltrona Frau Don Do Rocking Chair" in red appears in grey... 

Joao M Palla 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

Joao M Palla fixed

TV Renders 1 month ago
cdenton041793 - 27d ago

"Springfield Coffee Table" is having an issue, everything i try to place on it just hovers above it. i tried multiple decorations, and they all do the same thing

TV Renders - 27d ago

Hi @cdenton041793 I have checked and found no issue with the table. Perhaps you are using this coffee table near a corner sofa? In that case, the problem is that objects are inheriting the surface height from the sofa. 

There is no fix yet to this bug, but what I can suggest is to either use a shorter sofa, or a taller coffee table to even things up.

Hope this helps 

TV Renders 27d ago
fippydude - 26d ago

almost all of the fireplaces are rendering in 3d with a spotty pattern all over them. 

fippydude 26d ago
TV Renders - 25d ago

Hi fippydude could you please be more specific? Or perhaps, can you please share a link to a simple room with some of the fireplaces in it? Thanks

TV Renders 25d ago
pingbubbles - 23d ago

Hi, the king 150cm luxury duck egg headboard renders grey instead of blue. thanks

pingbubbles 23d ago
TV Renders - 21d ago

Hi @pingbubbles

I see no problem with them:

Gnarrqy6kcdjlgwt

Please share your room here so that we can have a look. Thanks

TV Renders 21d ago
nitapearsonnz - 20d ago

Hi there,

The Rama Coffee Table is not rendering... just thought you should know :-)

Thank you, Nita

TV Renders - 19d ago

Thanks @nitapearsonnz. Fixed

TV Renders 19d ago
marleinxs - 17d ago

The '55cm Velvet Gerbera' renders see trough, while it has to be red.

marleinxs 17d ago
TV Renders - 17d ago

Fixed

TV Renders 17d ago
fippydude - 17d ago

Here is a link to view the problem fireplace.  I tried two or three different ones.  The electric fireplaces don't seem to be affected.  Just the real fireplaces.  Thanks.  7viqyecytstwmelm

fippydude 17d ago
afg15 - 17d ago
afg15 17d ago
afg15 - 17d ago

ooops

afg15 17d ago
afg15 - 17d ago
Yoewask64v4dchff
afg15 17d ago
pingbubbles - 16d ago
Hyyuuhkct1c3afii

here it is. the king 150cm  luxury duck egg.

pingbubbles 16d ago
pingbubbles - 16d ago

it renders grey instead of blue. There are a few designs with the same name. I think the glitch is for the one with minimal patterns.  Thanks!

pingbubbles 16d ago
TV Renders - 14d ago

Thanks all, all fixed

TV Renders 14d ago
Pirschjaeger - 14d ago

Things seem to float above the black marble "Classic Dining Table" when placed there. Thanks.

Pirschjaeger 14d ago
TV Renders - 14d ago

All fixed. Thanks

TV Renders 14d ago
starsector - 13d ago

The 'Antoinette - mirror' and the 'Antoinette - console' are different tones of Gold.  Could the console be changed to match the mirror since the mirror is a more realistic shade of gold?  Or perhaps both as an in-between shade such as the "Leda chair"?  Thanks!

starsector 13d ago
TV Renders - 12d ago

@starsector Thanks. I have now unified them with a gold painted wood kind of finish.

TV Renders 12d ago