Back to ForumBack to top
TV Renders - 2 months ago
FURNITURE TO BE FIXED - ONLY FURNITURE

Hi all, I deleted the other thread which was becoming way too long and hard to follow.

Since the problematic furniture reported were all fixed, I thought to start a fresh new one.

TV Renders 2 months ago
75 replies
starsector - 2 months ago

Hi TV Renders, in the former thread, I requested the Hariston Shitake set be improved.  It still appears the same.  The brown leaves smudge at the seams.  Also, the overall pattern hue goes from vibrant to faded and creates a mottled or splotchy effect.  That is not how the pattern appears on Ashley Furniture:

https://www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com/p/hariston-sofa/2550038/

hariston shitake - Living room - by starsector

starsector 2 months ago

Also, can the Cereste set be improved to match the yellow color of the Dresser top.  The pieces all appear yellow in the catelog and preview, but are only cream in the 3D render.  Thanks!

Cereste - by starsector

starsector 2 months ago

I forgot to say that the pair of 'Paris' lights to the left above should be pale yellow, I believe, but render off-white. :)

starsector 2 months ago
TV Renders - 2 months ago

All fixed. Unfortunately nothing we can do for the Hariston range. I asked the retailer for a good picture of the fabric (where we can see the whole pattern) but they just dropped the range and they are not sending it over.

TV Renders 2 months ago

Wow, thanks for your efforts!  Sad though, it's a pretty set.  Thanks for the Cereste fix, very pretty!

The new "books on the floor" that you modeled, should they fall to the floor (not rest on surfaces)?  It's great to have some items to tuck under side tables/beds, etc. :)

starsector 2 months ago
starsector - 2m ago

Hi TVRenders, cam you improve the sets in the file below?  Only one piece of the Blue Burlington renders blue (left side); the New Hampshire (center back) and Rhode island (right) appear pale blue in the catalog, grid, and preview, but seem an off-white in the photo-quality render:  '

blue - by starsector

starsector 2m ago
TV Renders - 2m ago

All items are now using the same light blue material so that they could be used as a range.

TV Renders 2m ago
starsector - 2m ago

Awesome!  Thanks so much!

starsector 2m ago
megantawile - 2m ago

Hi, I just wanna ask. how do you customize the furnitures?

TV Renders - 2m ago

Hi @megantawile I am afraid the items cannot be customized in any way

TV Renders 2m ago
megantawile - 2m ago

Oh okay thanks! @tvrenders another question, when I did my floor plan, the floor of the other room connects with the room beside it even if it has walls separating them. how can I make it separated and have diff floors?

TV Renders - 2m ago

Hi megantawile, not sure what you mean, but please refer to our online tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCegMBmG4PZaDgh7PYkdbtpQ

I am sure you will find them very easy to follow

TV Renders 2m ago
evahassing - 2m ago

Hi, can you please fix Palacio(Jacquard) Hammock and flip it over?

evahassing 2m ago
_Taz_ - 2m ago

Sorry to post here. I know it is only for furniture. But all Timber Chevron wood floor are rendering blurried. And it was so beautiful before

tt - by _Taz_

_Taz_ 2m ago
_Taz_ - 2m ago

tt - by _Taz_

_Taz_ 2m ago
_Taz_ - 2m ago

tt - by _Taz_

_Taz_ 2m ago
TV Renders - 2m ago

Hi @_Taz_ we are working on enhancing our finishes in order to make them more realistic and to allow a bit of 'individuality' to them (instead of having them render all the same flat reflective surface). Works in progress :)

TV Renders 2m ago
_Taz_ - 2m ago

Thank you very much TV Renders!

_Taz_ 2m ago
Pirschjaeger - 2m ago

I don't know if this counts as furniture, but the 0.43 m x 0.60 m "Buddha Face" is rendering just grey instead of the picture. Thank you.

TV Renders - 2m ago

Fixed

TV Renders 2m ago
starsector - 2m ago

Hi TVRenders, the "dexter floor light by Frandsen" (there are 2) are invisible in the final render.  Thanks!

starsector 2m ago
TV Renders - 2m ago

Fixed (and removed one of the duplicates)

TV Renders 2m ago
Interiors by Laura - 1 month ago

This is not furniture, but I am not quite sure where to post it. 

Holiday Traditions Father Christmas figurine, looks great in preview but it is rendering all white with leaves and berries

Interiors by Laura 1 month ago

The fir cone tree is also rendering all one color instead of a mixture of browns as showing in picture

TV Renders - 1 month ago

Here is exactly where you should post such bugs :) All fixed

TV Renders 1 month ago

Thank you TVRenders

starsector - 1 month ago

Hi TVRenders, the "spring blossom garland"; the "decorative garland"; and the "English Ivy Garland" all fall to the floor.  Can they be  changed to Type 3 objects to rest on tables and mantels for centerpieces?  

And speaking of that, is there any chance we could get an Evergreen Bough for this Christmas?  Thanks!

http://hunter-farms.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/cb_b-700_base_2.88120000_large.jpg

starsector 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

@starsector I have fixed a couple of those and now these are to be placed on tables:

SPRING BLOSSOM GARLAND - 200CM

DECORATIVE GARLAND

APPLE GARLAND 120CM

I am afraid the Evergreen Bough is too heavy in terms of geometry, and therefore cannot be added.

Sorry about that

TV Renders 1 month ago
starsector - 1 month ago

Those all look so nice in the render!  You're a jewel!

starsector 1 month ago
Joao M Palla - 1 month ago

New "Blend 4-Seater Round Dining Table Top" dosen't stand on the "Blend 4-Seater Round round Dining Table Frame"...

Joao M Palla 1 month ago
Valentinapenta - 1 month ago

Please fix the Xmas present boxes so they can sit on furniture such as tables. 

Valentinapenta 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

Table is fixed (delete old and drag new frame in). Valentinapenta i cannot find such items. Can you please make a room with it so i will fix? Thanks

TV Renders 1 month ago
Joao M Palla - 1 month ago

Thanks! As for Valentina, I think she meant "Christmas Box Present..." Also they don't have the same colour as shown in the catalogue...

Joao M Palla 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

All done

TV Renders 1 month ago
Valentinapenta - 1 month ago

That's exactly meant, Joao.  Will you please fix them, TV Renders.

Valentinapenta 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

Yes all done already :)

TV Renders 1 month ago
starsector - 1 month ago

Unfortunately, now the presents all float on top of the christmas trees instead of underneath them.  Perhaps the presents could be restored as Type 2 items, and a couple of new presents created as Type 3?

starsector 1 month ago

I am not sure if this is possible.  On the Blender table with the interchangeable tops (I love the idea)...  would it be possible to make the tops so that items could set on them. 

For example, the adjustable top would be nice for a makeshift shelf, however if you extend the top past the table, anything that you put on it at that point falls to the floor.

TV Renders - 30d ago

Fixed

TV Renders 30d ago

AWESOME!! TY TV Renders!!

Pirschjaeger - 26d ago

The glass on the "Mizar Wall Light, 2 Arm, Antiqued Brass" is rendering with magenta circles sticking out at the end. Thank you.

Pirschjaeger 26d ago

Hadley sideboard sinks into the floor.

Joao M Palla - 24d ago

"Seagrass & Chrome Bathroom Accessories Set" dosen't stay on the "Carversham... Unit".

Joao M Palla 24d ago
Linda Koen_326 - 24d ago

New Rattan Armchair Grey, Rattan 2 Seater Sofa Grey, Rattan Coffee Table and Alladin Blue rug does not show in the final render.

TV Renders - 24d ago

All fixed

TV Renders 24d ago
marleinxs - 24d ago

The Justine Accent Chair (blue) doesn't appear when you render your room.

marleinxs 24d ago
tiffmonaee - 23d ago

justine sofa and chair isnt working

tiffmonaee 23d ago
TV Renders - 23d ago

When it comes to new items just added, please allow a few hours before they can actually show in the preview/render. 

TV Renders 23d ago
marleinxs - 23d ago

Its been a few hours, and you still can't see them in your render.

marleinxs 23d ago
marleinxs - 23d ago

It's appearing, thank you!

marleinxs 23d ago
Joao M Palla - 18d ago

"Blend Console Table Top, Stone" dosen't stay on the " ConsoleTable Frame"

Joao M Palla 18d ago
Valentinapenta - 18d ago

Please fix the art deco club chair.  It renders grey instead of ebony.  Thanks. 

TV Renders - 17d ago

all fixed

TV Renders 17d ago
Valentinapenta - 17d ago

Deco chair is not fixed.  I should have been more specific.  It's the French Deco Occasional Chair in Vintage Ebony.  Sorry about that. 

TV Renders - 17d ago

The first time i fixed the "art deco TUB chair" (I thought you meant that) as it was also rendering incorrectly. I have now fixed the DECO one and it should be rendering fine In a couple of hours.

Yes please, be more specific when reporting items, otherwise is quite difficult for me to locate the right one :) I appreciate the help. Thanks

TV Renders 17d ago
Valentinapenta - 16d ago

French deco renders fine now.  Thanks again.

starsector - 12d ago

Hi TV Renders, can the "Bird Bath and Bird Gazebo" be reprogrammed so the 'surface' is at the bottom of the little gazebo (top of the pole) rather than on top of the gazebo.  That way we can use it to place little items inside.  Thanks!

starsector 12d ago
TV Renders - 12d ago

Fixed. As usual, scrap the old one and drag a new instance in to see the fix. Thanks

TV Renders 12d ago
starsector - 11d ago

Thanks!  And the new aged iron texture is gorgeous!  ::girly squeal::

starsector 11d ago

Is it possible for to make the flue on the wood stove as long as the flue on Woodstove_71?  It would be much easier to use in a design.  Thanks.

Can the new roof parts be fixed to adjust to the height of buildings like previous ones? 

pingbubbles - 7d ago
hi TvRenders,

the:

- Browning large sofa tight covered in passion peony

- Browning small sofa tight covered in passion cassis

are not rendering properly. The fabric colours do not show accurately.

Thanks!

TV Renders - 6d ago

All fixed. Delete them from the scene and drag a new instance of them in

TV Renders 6d ago

So I assume the roof parts can't be adjusted.  May I ask what they're for?  I'm just curious.

Joao M Palla - 4d ago

My friends, the pillows and cushion stays above the seat line at the new "Grid...Sofa" line.

TV Renders - 4d ago

Joao M Palla give me an example room please. Thanks

TV Renders 4d ago
Joao M Palla - 4d ago

I have no example room... I tried it and the pillows stays above the seating level... so I droop it and choose a different seat... sorry!

TV Renders - 4d ago

Joao, they look ok to me:

GRID - by TV Renders

TV Renders 4d ago
Joao M Palla - 4d ago
teste - Living room - by Joao M Palla
TV Renders - 4d ago

It is infact a problem with the cushion, not the sofa. I am fixing the cushion, and it will be back in the afternoon. Thanks

TV Renders 4d ago
Joao M Palla - 4d ago

Ok, that's right! Thank You so much!!!

Joao M Palla - 3d ago

Here I'm again... sorry!!! "Oak Coat Rack & Shelf" is huge!!! Can You put it in a normal mesure? Thank You!

TV Renders - 3d ago

Hi Joao, fixed

TV Renders 3d ago
Joao M Palla - 2d ago

Thanks!!

Pirschjaeger - 1d ago

"Plant" (the pink orchid in a tiny bowl with the dimensions of 20" x 9" x 7" inches) is rendering the plant yellow instead of with green leaves and a bright pink maybe with tinge of red colored flowers. Thanks.