Back to ForumBack to top
Oczko - 17d ago
My living room-ideas for a design

Hi, I would like to ask you for help with my living room. I'm a student and it's my main room to live - i'm sleeping here, learning, reading, watching tv. Do you have and ideas to arrange this room? I need to buy all new furnitures. I don't need a bed - only a couch or maybe corner settee? I also want to have a table to study/work. Moreover I need some place to keeping my clothes and other stuff. My room is like a square about 4,0x4,3m. I have a sketch with real dimentions on my profil. 

Oczko 17d ago
27 replies
Oczko - 17d ago

I'm new here and i don't know how i can show you my room with dimensions. Maybe with this link is possible to see it?

living room dimensions - by Oczko

Oczko 17d ago
Theadora - 16d ago

Hi Oczko, I went to your profile to get a copy of your room. Question: What is the style of your bed and what size is it? :)

Theadora 16d ago
IdaJo - 15d ago

Additionally, what styles and colors do you like?

IdaJo 15d ago
JayPH - 15d ago

Hope this help your living room idea. Sorry I changed the floor lamp, and also I put a curtain on the glazed panel door just to cover up the weird scenery. :)

For Oczko - Living room - by JayPH

JayPH 15d ago
Oczko - 14d ago

JayPH: Thank you a lot for your idea! I really like it! :) It's fantastic to see how my room can look like.  It's very important for me to have a fresh look for my room because currently it looks very different (than in your idea) and I want change my room completely :)

Theadora: I meant that I don't need a bed (like a bedroom) but I need a couch od corner settee there :) I want to change the couch which I have now and buy all furnitures new. But if you still want to know, my couch sizes are 1,75x1,20m (when it's spread) and a color is dark green- but I don't like it ;). 

IdaJo: I like modern style and I like white-black-grey colors  :)

Oczko 14d ago
Theadora - 14d ago

Hi again, I misunderstood and thought you had a bed already.  : ) 

There is a big desk, bookshelf, wall t.v., coffee table, wardrobe and sleeper sofa, Hope you like it. :)

For Oczko I - Eclectic - Living room - by Theadora

Theadora 14d ago
Theadora - 14d ago

LOL, we posted at the exact same time! : D. I am going to change my design to be more black, white and grey colours. It will be changed in about 15 minutes. :)

Theadora 14d ago
chania - 14d ago
Marta living room - Living room - by chania
chania 14d ago
chania - 14d ago
chania 14d ago
Theadora - 14d ago

Question: Do you prefer not to have a lot of wood furniture either and have more glass and metal instead?

Theadora 14d ago
Oczko - 14d ago

Theadora it's great! :) with pleasure I will also see your version with glass and metal :)

chania: Thank you for your idea! It's fantastic to see so many possibilities :)

Oczko 14d ago
chania - 14d ago
chania 14d ago
chania - 14d ago
chania 14d ago
chania - 14d ago
chania 14d ago
Theadora - 14d ago

Hi again, thank you for the compliment. :) This time I added a dresser underneath the desk for added storage. Hope you like it :)

For Oczko II - Eclectic - Living room - by Theadora

Theadora 14d ago
chania - 14d ago
chania 14d ago
chania - 14d ago
chania 14d ago
chania - 14d ago
chania 14d ago
chania - 14d ago
chania 14d ago
chania - 14d ago
chania 14d ago
chania - 14d ago
chania 14d ago
chania - 14d ago
chania 14d ago
chania - 14d ago

Please enjoy, so many options.

chania 14d ago
Ania Daliva - 14d ago

i love chania designs because it shows the room and furniture's with options.. you can move the sofa and coffee table and ottoman to make bed or place to chat with friends... its very functional.. maybe you can change the colors as you wish.. but all and all i like it

Ania Daliva 14d ago
Lackew - 11d ago

I agree Chania's vision is Simply Smart :) Here is my take using DML.

https://dmlights.roomstyler.com/rooms/17033192/4-marta-living-room-living-room

With permission I would luv to add lighting to Chania's creation? 

Lackew 11d ago
Lackew - 11d ago
Lackew 11d ago
Oczko - 10d ago

So many ideas!!! Thank you chania and Theodora once again and thank you Lackew! I love your ideas and I am very pleasure that you made these projects for me! So many options :) Now I have to look around for appropriate furniture for me :) I'm very grateful to all of you! :)

Oczko 10d ago