Back to ForumBack to top
David - 2y ago
Contest: Favourite Colour Bedroom

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

David 2y ago
13 replies
marleinxs - 2y ago

Does grey count as a color? 

marleinxs 2y ago
Theadora - 2y ago

Technically black, white and grey are not colours but I'm quite sure RS does not mean to exclude them. :)

Theadora 2y ago
donella - 2y ago

this is where different coloured bedding would be great, currently choices are very limited.

donella 2y ago
marleinxs - 2y ago

Yeah that's why I asked hihi, but I just wanted to make sure ;)

marleinxs 2y ago

The answer to the question - "Are black and white colors?" - is one of the most debated issues about color. Ask a scientist and you'll get a reply based on physics: “Black is not a color, white is a color.” Ask an artist and you'll get another: “Black is a color, white is not a color.” (Maybe!)

https://www.colormatters.com/color-and-design/are-black-and-white-colors

A Brief History of Color in Art

THE ART GENOME PROJECT

BY SARAH GOTTESMAN

A Brief History of Color in Art

THE ART GENOME PROJECT

BY SARAH GOTTESMAN

"Artists invented the first pigments—a combination of soil, animal fat, burnt charcoal, and chalk—as early as 40,000 years ago, creating a basic palette of five colors: red, yellow, brown, black, and white. " 

Teri Dawn - 2y ago

Such pretty rooms!

Teri Dawn 2y ago
Billal Javed - 2y ago

yup everyone has done a great job

Beatrice Esan - 2y ago

I'm trying to submit my room but it isn't working. Any advice?

starsector - 2y ago

Hi Beatice, I see your pretty red bedroom in the contest!  It probably submitted the first time you tried, but if you didn't see it, and tried to submit a second time, the program would block that since we're only permitted one entry per contest.  Good luck!

starsector 2y ago
Daisy320 - 2y ago

CONGRATULATIONS to Starsector! You did a marvelous job! And great designs after that from Mandy, Mum Dali, Katrina and so many more! Starsector, I just really love what you did in that bedroom. You had my vote from the moment I saw it! Great job! 

Daisy320 2y ago
starsector - 2y ago

Thanks so much, Daisy!  And thanks to all for the votes, comments, and hearts!!  Congrats to Mandy, Mum Dali, and Katarina!  So many gorgeous designs it was difficult to vote for only 10!

starsector 2y ago
marleinxs - 2y ago

Congrats starsector, and the others of course! I loved the rooms, and just like starsector said, voting was hard!

marleinxs 2y ago
janip - 2y ago

Congrats starsector!:)

janip 2y ago