Back to ForumBack to top
David - over 1y ago
Contest: Modern Tech Company

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

David over 1y ago
15 replies
Naavarin - over 1y ago

Is this a office for only one person in the company or is it a office for multiple people in one place?

Naavarin over 1y ago
anchajaya - over 1y ago

Size and location of office buildings?

anchajaya over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

Since no specifics were given, all you need to do is have a good look at the inspiration page. :)

Theadora over 1y ago
anchajaya - over 1y ago

@theadora, I did, officeloving has many tech office locations. It would be nice to know which location they need ideas for. It doesn't hurt to create for an actual place instead of an imaginary place that can not be for actual use.

anchajaya over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

@anchajaya, so far, unless specified, these competitions are purely hypothetical. Why add to Roomstyler staff's workload by asking for unnecessary details?

Try to come up with your own story, it will be just as valid and "true" as anything Roomstyler could come up with and would add unique flavour to your submission. :)

Theadora over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

Btw, If it was for an actual place, they would have included a floor plan. :)

Theadora over 1y ago
anchajaya - over 1y ago

As a manager of a business, I found many talented designers here and floor planner is working with many companies so it is only smart business to utilize the skills to more effective use. Is nice to be creative in the creations but I am more practical with old age, is about working smarter not harder.

anchajaya over 1y ago
David - over 1y ago

Hey all, good questions. I will update the contest description. But keep in mind it has to be an open office. Size of the company is somewhere around 10 to 20 people.

David over 1y ago
anchajaya - over 1y ago

Thank you David, I am sorry if I am creating more problems for you.

anchajaya over 1y ago
Naavarin - over 1y ago

Thank you David! :)

Naavarin over 1y ago
David - over 1y ago

No problem Anchajaya & Naavarin :) let me know if there is anything else that needs clarification. Enjoy designing!

David over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

I can't find any wireless keyboards or mice, can some be added to the library? :)

Theadora over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

Have given up on flagging, there are just too many designs that don't follow the brief (open workspace for 10-20). Good thing there's 15 days left, I'm sure there are some incredible designs in the making. : )

Theadora over 1y ago
Daisy320 - over 1y ago

Congratulations Starsector, and the other top winners as well. I just loved some of those top ones but I have to say, Starsector, yours was my favorite on this one. Outstanding! 

Daisy320 over 1y ago
starsector - over 1y ago

Thank you all sooo much for the votes, comments, and Hearts.  Much appreciation!!

starsector over 1y ago