Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - over 1y ago
Contest: Souterrain Studio

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

Nico Langeveld over 1y ago
49 replies
meggle - over 1y ago

Yes,  same here...

meggle over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

Error while room loading, please try later.

Theadora over 1y ago

Hi Theadora and meggle, thanks for reporting. Do you still have this error? And if sp, do you see this when you press the start designing button?

Ebru Tekneci - over 1y ago

The design button is working but it contest gives an error

Ebru Tekneci over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

Click on "start designing" and and you (still) get get that message.

Theadora over 1y ago

Hmm, strange, it seems to work over here. Are you perhaps using a dwr or dmlights account?

Theadora - over 1y ago

Nope, not doing anything I shouldn't be doing. :)

Theadora over 1y ago
meggle - over 1y ago

Same as Theadora, I tried again, as Ebru said, the button works but the design is not loading, it gives that error loading message ...

meggle over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

BTW, when are you guys going to start removing the flagged designs from the contests??? No use flagging if they're left in anyway...

Theadora over 1y ago
Interiors by Laura - over 1y ago

Ditto on what everyone else has said.  It opens but error message so there is no design loaded

Interiors by Laura over 1y ago
Lackew - over 1y ago

Same thing here! But it may explain why another design has failed to render in over an hour :(

Lackew over 1y ago

Error while room loading, please try later.  :)

KC Pechangco - over 1y ago

I got the same error message too. :(

KC Pechangco over 1y ago
meggle - over 1y ago

I found this on David's profile, I hope it's the same room... 

meggle over 1y ago

Hmmmm, I see it under David's showing Nico as original.  But when you click on the original it does not allow access.  Is there any possibility that it is marked as private on Nico's end and that is why no one is able to open it?

Lackew - over 1y ago

I Remixed the above room from David & I Was able to submit it

Lackew over 1y ago
Lackew - over 1y ago

I don't think the windows on the back wall are at the right height? 

Lackew over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

Lol, I think you hit the nail on the head Laura, seems like Nico's design is set to private! :D

@Lackew, since the room is a souterrain (half underground) the windows are at the right height (ground level). 

Theadora over 1y ago
Cailyn V - over 1y ago

Still error! :/

Cailyn V over 1y ago
Lackew - over 1y ago

@Theadora take a look at what I was referring to plzzzzzzzzzz! the windows at the back are Not at the same level nor the same size as the other windows!!

Lackew over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

@Lackew

Seems to me exactly the way it should be, what am I missing?

Theadora over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

Hang on, gotcha! You mean the windows behind the camera. When you say at the back I look at the far end of the room...misunderstanding.

Theadora over 1y ago
Lackew - over 1y ago

guess I should have said at the rear?

Lackew over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

We actually have a lot of houses where I live that have different levels... like 1 1/2 stories at the front and 2 stories at the back. But is does look like David's room was never finished properly and we can't check Nico's until he makes it public...:)

Theadora over 1y ago

Could be, I see it was set to private indeed. Don't know how that happened actually. Put it to public now. Does that help?

Theadora - over 1y ago

Well, what do you think??? LOL

Theadora over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

Nico, can you explain the odd arrangement of the windows behind the camera please?

Theadora over 1y ago

In these houses the backyard is often on a lower level than the front side. You enter the property through a stairway downward from street level (that's behind the door). So you can imagine or create a garden/patio in that direction. Although you won't see it if the camera is set to the streetside.

Theadora - over 1y ago

O.k., thanks! :)

Theadora over 1y ago
designer71034 - over 1y ago

Umm, my design's view is still black, and seems like the other designs have the same problem too

designer71034 over 1y ago
designer71034 - over 1y ago
designer71034 over 1y ago
Kelli Mallory - over 1y ago

My room will not give me a 3D render. No matter how many times I refresh

Kelli Mallory over 1y ago
Lifandus - over 1y ago

@Kelli Mallory, try editing the room, but only, make sure to do something minimal, such as moving the camera view a tiny bit closer, or shift a cushion a few centimeters to the right or something. Then save the room and refresh a few times. It should render in 3D, and if it doesn't, try the steps above again. This happens to me sometimes as well, so I just do the steps above to make it render properly.

Lifandus over 1y ago
Lifandus - over 1y ago

@designer71034, same here.

Lifandus over 1y ago
hauser - over 1y ago

it also depends on daytime - if the shops are open and the server are in heavy duty. 

hauser over 1y ago
starsector - over 1y ago

Hi Kelli and Lifandus, please make your rooms public and one of us will try to narrow down the problem :)

starsector over 1y ago
starsector - over 1y ago

Opps, looks like both your rooms are rendering now, good!

starsector over 1y ago
Katie Khambata - over 1y ago

How do you remove an entry from a contest and replace it with another one in the same contest?

Plz answer. Thank you.

Katie Khambata over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

Click on "Withdraw" at the bottom right of your entry. Withdraw and enter another design.

Theadora over 1y ago

And how do you find the 'Withdraw' button? Can you guide me plz? Through a video or something? Thanks

I got it Thank you so much @Theadora! :D

Theadora - over 1y ago

@Nico,

The skybox does not wrap around so I used a movable wall to cover the white gap.

Theadora over 1y ago
CARMEND70 - over 1y ago

just a quick question, are we allowed to change the colour of the walls or add stuff like bricks or stone?

CARMEND70 over 1y ago
rickglassinteriors - over 1y ago

Not sure what is going on but when I try to add my design I get a message informing me that I must submit a remix. 

rickglassinteriors over 1y ago

@rickglassinteriors, on this contest we are all to use the same room.  You need to click the link that says 'Start designing'.  That is the room you are to design.

rickglassinteriors - over 1y ago

Got it!  Thanks Interiors by Lau.

rickglassinteriors over 1y ago
Theadora - over 1y ago

How strange...a  lot of people didn't move the camera and left the space behind the camera empty...

Theadora over 1y ago
Daisy320 - over 1y ago

Congrats to the winners! Good job! 

Daisy320 over 1y ago
starsector - over 1y ago

Congratulations to Eva, Mandy, Lydia, marocco, jolaskajp and all the other great designers!

starsector over 1y ago