Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - over 1y ago
Contest: Trick or Treat

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

Nico Langeveld over 1y ago
15 replies
hillygabe - over 1y ago
i cannot get interested to do this kind of room. Can't we have one more room to do instead?
hillygabe over 1y ago
Vlad Kucher - over 1y ago

Hello all!

Vlad Kucher over 1y ago

This is a great idea! Really gets you exited for Halloween.  If your not interested, maybe this is the time to force your imagination... making your room even more meaningful.

DMLights-user-1821881 - over 1y ago

Is this room good?

how to put it in contest,please tell me

hauser - over 1y ago

First you have to make the room  public. Go to the contest-page > submit . 

hauser over 1y ago

Wow that room is really spooky! I love it! :)

starsector - over 1y ago

@DmLights-user1821881, above.  You will not be able to enter a design from your DMlights acct.  DMLights is a 'whitelabel' program, a retailer-specific subprogram created by Roomstyler.  The contest program blocks Whitelabels, such as Dmlights, DWR, Yoo, etc, unless Roomstyler specifically programs the contest for one of those retailers.  You should use the main https://roomstyler.com/

starsector over 1y ago

Does the best one win a prize?

Lifandus - over 1y ago

First place get 16 credits. Second 12. Third... I'm not sure... but its between 11 and 6. Fourth down to Tenth get 5 credits.

Credits can be used to get special renderings, such as 4K, HD, Panoramas, and my favourite, Photorealistic/IRAY.

Lifandus over 1y ago
rossella63 - over 1y ago

From the tenth to the fifteenth place 3 credits .

rossella63 over 1y ago

Thank you for the information!

Daisy320 - over 1y ago

Congratulations Eva, Marocco, Rosella, Ariema and so many other great designs! Happy Halloween! :) 

Daisy320 over 1y ago
evahassing - over 1y ago

Thanks for the votes guys and congrats to the runner ups :) Hope you all had a great Halloween!

evahassing over 1y ago