Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - over 1y ago
Contest: Combined Living & Bedroom

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

Nico Langeveld over 1y ago
15 replies
lydiaenderlebell - over 1y ago

I happen to live in a condo with one room serving as sleeping/living/dining room. You really don't want a room in which you live, receive company, serve dinner to guests looking like a bed room, with an actual bed in it. That is where all the modern sleep sofa's come into play. I have a wide corner sofa, which has a huge ottoman that can be put in place to make a king size bed. Guests coming over would never suspect I sleep in the same room, and this is what such a room should look like.

lydiaenderlebell over 1y ago
renakate - over 1y ago

how many rooms can we add. sorry for ignorance

renakate over 1y ago
Lackew - over 1y ago

Agreed Lydia but the challenge is for opposite. In my college days I had a daybed made to look like a sofa (that I could move alone instead of 3-4 ppl to move a sofa bed with that evil bar in the middle of our back, lol).

But many are entering designs where the bed is in a separate room ;(

Lackew over 1y ago
Ripley86 - over 1y ago
Can someone please explain why I cannot see the remixes of my room other people have made? Thanks
Ripley86 over 1y ago
Lackew - over 1y ago

@Ripley86 often remixes are kept private. But if you checked it right after the remix they perhaps were not finished making changes to it yet so try again in a few days.

Lackew over 1y ago
Ripley86 - over 1y ago
Thank you
Ripley86 over 1y ago
ckolessar - over 1y ago

How do I take a picture of my entire room the way I have it divided I cant get a shot of the whole thing 

ckolessar over 1y ago
Lackew - over 1y ago

@CKolessar try moving the camera

Lackew over 1y ago
ckolessar - over 1y ago

i am i can re position  it to get different shots but I  cant take an overall picture of the whole room 

ckolessar over 1y ago
Lackew - over 1y ago

Click on this remix to see the wall behind the camera had to be moved back to accommodate the camera

Lackew over 1y ago
ckolessar - over 1y ago

thank you so much!

ckolessar over 1y ago
21nstout1 - over 1y ago

Hey, I'm fairly new to room styler. I know this isn't an optimal place to ask questions, but what are some design tips any of you have that might make my designs look better for my school projects?

21nstout1 over 1y ago
starsector - over 1y ago

Wow, that was tough voting!  So many glorious designs!!

starsector over 1y ago
starsector - over 1y ago

Congratulations to Janip, Mandy and GoliaNova!  Lots of beautiful designs!

starsector over 1y ago
janip - over 1y ago

Thank you for everyone who voted and liked my design and well done to everyone so many beautiful designs!

janip over 1y ago