Back to ForumBack to top
Orionaute - 7 months ago
Theadora need us!!
Orionaute 7 months ago
29 replies
Orionaute - 7 months ago

If you go there (up) you wiil have explanation...

Orionaute 7 months ago
Madge2017 - 7 months ago

Thanks, Orionaute... last night, I did not realize you had posted the comment on the design  explaining the circumstances.  Praying...

Madge2017 7 months ago
giulygi - 7 months ago

Thank you for letting us know, Orionaute... I'll keep them in my prayers.

giulygi 7 months ago
chania - 7 months ago
chania 7 months ago
chania - 7 months ago

Life love laughter......

chania 7 months ago
Orionaute - 7 months ago

Hello @chania, if you can 

clic on the first room here

maybe you will understant that it is not a joke

reading the first sentence

Thanks

Orionaute 7 months ago
chania - 7 months ago
I did not joke. I understood what was happening. In difficult times, we are supported by faith in life, love, joy. I glorify Life. The red color is the color of life, the pink is the color of love. The black color in my culture is the color of death. I send support to Theodora's family and try to strengthen her faith in Life, Love and Laughter. With love Elen
chania 7 months ago
Orionaute - 7 months ago

Sorry Elen, million of thanks glorifying life!

Orionaute 7 months ago
_Taz_ - 6 months ago

Sorry to know about that.  Praying for a soon recovery of your daughter Theadora. Stay strong!

_Taz_ 6 months ago
Lifandus - 6 months ago

♥♥♥ Our hearts are with you and your family Theadora.  Praying for a speedy recovery. ♥♥♥

Lifandus 6 months ago
Love2Create - 6 months ago

I'll keep them in my prayers.  Hope they all recover.  Thank you for letting us know.  

~Love2Create

Love2Create 6 months ago
Theadora - 6 months ago

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and prayers my friends! :)

After more than 2 months Alice was finally discharged from hospital this past week. The AVM (Arterial Vascular Malformation) in her brain was successfully removed and hopefully with physiotherapy she will be back to her old self soon.

@ Elen, thank you so much for your wonderful make-over of Alice's apartment, I will seriously try to convince her to introduce more colour. :)

@ Orionaute/Francine, thank you for being my best friend on Roomstyler and in real life. :)

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Life, Love and Laughter in the New Year!

Theadora and family.

Theadora 6 months ago
giulygi - 6 months ago

I'm so glad to hear she's recovering! Hugs and kisses to you all, have a Happy Christmas. <3

giulygi 6 months ago
Madge2017 - 6 months ago

Theadora, I am so happy for your good news!   I am sure Alice's discharge was the best Christmas gift you could have received... my thoughts and prayers are Alice's for a swift and full recuperation.  Merry Christmas!

Madge2017 6 months ago
Orionaute - 6 months ago

Happy to see you here again!!!!!  Blink

Orionaute 6 months ago
LaModeCeleste - 6 months ago

I have been following this and was so relieved when I saw that Theadora's daughter was alright! Happy for you and the family!

LaModeCeleste 6 months ago
starsector - 6 months ago

Theodora, so happy and relieved to hear Alice is recovering!  There is nothing in life so precious as our children, whether they are 8 or 80!  Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and many blessings for the New Year!

starsector 6 months ago

Oh!  What a relief that she's recovering!  Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  :)

Love2Create 6 months ago
vagrfd - 6 months ago

Great news Theadora!I hope your daughter will be better soon!Happy new year!

vagrfd 6 months ago
Lifandus - 6 months ago

This is such a relief! I'm hoping for a quick recovery for Alice! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Lifandus 6 months ago

Merry Christmas everyone!  :)

Love2Create 6 months ago
Theadora - 6 months ago

From Alice:

"Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all! While full recovery might take some time (my right eye is still pretty messed up with a "frozen" nerve), walking about gets easier every day. Best wishes!"

Theadora 6 months ago
TTD - 6 months ago

All the best to you and family, sending you warmest holiday greetings!

TTD 6 months ago
bgref - 6 months ago

Sorry I'm like so late on this but I'm so glad everything is ok and I hope Alice will recover fully soon! -Robert

bgref 6 months ago
janip - 6 months ago

Dear Theadora, wishing a speedy recovery to Alice and all the best to you and  family for 2018! - Nina

janip 6 months ago
Kathran - 6 months ago

I hope all is going well Theadora; I read the post as well.... many well wishes to you and your daughter from NYC. Kathran

Kathran 6 months ago
Theadora - 6 months ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your kind wishes, comments and prayers have touched our hearts and are incredibly appreciated! Alice still has challenges ahead but is well on her way to a full recovery.  : )

Theadora 6 months ago
Conchy - 5 months ago
Theaora,I´m so happy to read everything is going better with your daughter...just read this post.Great hugs and all my best wishes for you and your dear ones !!
Conchy 5 months ago
butterfly79 - 5 months ago

aw Theadora I am just reading now what happened to your daughter, I am so sorry for what you and your daughter and family have been through , our kids are our strength and weakness .

Thanks god she is getting better, much love , support and pray from London . xxx

butterfly79 5 months ago