Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - over 1y ago
Christmas Bedroom

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

Nico Langeveld over 1y ago
19 replies
death by donuts - over 1y ago

Hi, so I submitted something for another (different) contest, and I tried to submit my Christmas bedroom but it only came up with my other competition entry, not the Christmas bedroom. Any ideas/advice?

death by donuts over 1y ago
starsector - over 1y ago

Hi donuts, did you make the room Public first?  Then when you click the "Submit Your Design" button, it should appear on the popup list with thumbnails of your rooms to choose from, but only those that are public :)

starsector over 1y ago
fippydude - over 1y ago

I tried to submit my entry and my popup comes up but I cant click on anything and yes I made sure it was public.

fippydude over 1y ago
death by donuts - over 1y ago

I had to reload the page. You could?

death by donuts over 1y ago
fippydude - over 1y ago

Thanks donuts.  That did the trick.

fippydude over 1y ago
darbiballantine - over 1y ago

I have had complications getting my 3D room to save... finally got it to though and now when I try entering the Christmas contest, it only brings up one room for me to choose. I have I think 4 rooms saved. What is going on? Please help!

darbiballantine over 1y ago
Madge2017 - over 1y ago

Only the rooms marked as public will show, I think.  By the way, your Christmas Wonderland room needs the camera moved into the room a bit  When I clicked on your name, the room is showing as black.... it is taking a photo of the inside of the wall.

Madge2017 over 1y ago
hauser - over 1y ago

Or you make a Door in the wall. 

hauser over 1y ago
Grace Guetschow - 1 year ago

How do you get the cool backgrounds in the windows? I couldn't figure it out.

Grace Guetschow 1 year ago
darbiballantine - 1 year ago

I have the same room saved 4 times... 2 show black, which I know is because the camera isn’t fully within the walls... and the other two look fine yet I can’t pick any of the good ones to submit! How do I delete the ones showing black?

darbiballantine 1 year ago
hauser - 1 year ago

Are all rooms public ? Open lock ? 

hauser 1 year ago
death by donuts - 1 year ago

Hi Grace, what I did to get a background is so  . . . . i clicked on the check board icon, and there will be a little thing stating "Photos" . Click on that, click on the upload image, upload a image and you're done!!!

death by donuts 1 year ago

Oh, sorry, you also go put your windows in, and go apply scenery if you want the image to go in your windows. When you press 3d photo, or take a look at your room, reload the page to see the scenery. Now your done!

Grace Guetschow - 1 year ago

death by donuts 

Thanks so much!

Grace Guetschow 1 year ago

No problem!

hauser - 1 year ago

Grace , at the top of the forum, you will find a link :

Download the Roomstyler manual here 

hauser 1 year ago
26finkc - 1 year ago

you will have to share the room for it to pop-up

26finkc 1 year ago
Daisy320 - 1 year ago

Congrats to the winners...hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.....here's wishing each of you a great New Year in 2018! :) 

Daisy320 1 year ago
starsector - 1 year ago

Congratulations to Natthalie, Nikolina, and Rossella!  Lots of gorgeous designs!

starsector 1 year ago