Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - 1 year ago
Contest - White and Open Interior

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

Nico Langeveld 1 year ago
9 replies
Lifandus - 1 year ago

Can cream-coloured things be considered "white"?

Lifandus 1 year ago
Interiors by Laura - 1 year ago

Design a white home interior of a living room a kitchen and dining area in one space. This house should be very light and very bright. Use neutral colors for the furniture and large windows as in the example photo. ....so I personally find white and neutral to not be the same.  Using the picture as an example, the background (walls and floor) are all white.  However, the couch, curtains, and lamps appear to be more of a grey and the tables appear to be light colored wood.  Lifandus,  this is just my take on it, but I hope it helps The one thing I am noticing in this contest is that several people seem to have missed the part that calls for 3 rooms in one.  Several only have 2. 

rileyjanice76 - 1 year ago

How do I create an outdoor view when I use a huge window or door? like a beach, sunset or garden view? really need someone's advice :-(

rileyjanice76 1 year ago

There is a tab that looks like a clipboard.  If you click that you will see a tab that says 'photos'. It will give you an option to load an image.  There you can basically load any image you want

Lifandus - 1 year ago

Thanks Laura!

Lifandus 1 year ago
nejla27 - 1 year ago

Why don't I see the submit button anywhere? Please help I only have 4 more hours until the contest is over but I can't submit it.

nejla27 1 year ago

Nejla27, you can not submit entries once the voting has started.  Voting is the last 3 days of any contest and entries need to be submitted before the voting begins.

nejla27 - 1 year ago

Oh I didn't know that, thank you for your help Laura.  

nejla27 1 year ago
Daisy320 - 1 year ago

Congrats to the top winners. Lots of talent on this website! Good job! 

Daisy320 1 year ago