Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - 12 months ago
Contest - Pizzeria Design

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

Nico Langeveld 12 months ago
18 replies
Daisy320 - 12 months ago

When I made the suggestion about an Italian pizzeria, it was with the idea of creating the spirit of Italy in the design. FYI. Some Italian flavor to the design. You know, like a little side street place in Rome or Tuscany....the flavor of Italia! :) Just thought I would provide that input. :) 

Daisy320 12 months ago
starsector - 12 months ago

So we're not going for "Little Caesars" or "Pizza Hut"?  =D

starsector 12 months ago
Interiors by Laura - 12 months ago

Dominoes? ;)

Interiors by Laura 12 months ago
Daisy320 - 12 months ago

No. :) Not even modern California Pizza Kitchen (which I just love). :) We're going for authentic Italiano atmosphere. :) 

Daisy320 12 months ago
Daisy320 - 12 months ago

I'm trying to finish a design and made a photorealistic render so my lights are on, since it is a night scene. I have used two of the three renderings and I keep losing my scenery.....what can I do? Help??? 

Daisy320 12 months ago
Daisy320 - 12 months ago

Well, I had to change the setting from night to day but on low day and it does give me all of my lights AND my scenery but came out lighter than I wanted, unfortunately. NO more credits at this time (I used all of them I earned to do renderings of some of my favorites that had not gotten them on their own). So, guess it is what it is. :) 

Daisy320 12 months ago
Theadora - 12 months ago

In the Iray/photorealistic HD forum post you just posted on. Janip seems to have had the same problem.

"Here is my first try,I used the night toggle, shame that scenery not showing up when using full night toggle".

This was more than a year ago. Don't know if it was ever resolved so maybe you are experiencing the same problem?

Theadora 12 months ago
Daisy320 - 12 months ago

Yeah, I did two renderings with night and all the lighting was perfect but no scenery - just black. So then I read somewhere on a thread about the photorealistic rendering that someone tried very low daylight and it worked. So I did that with my last render and it did work but still came out lighter than I wanted. I have no more credits right now so I'll have to live with it. :) Thanks.

Daisy320 12 months ago
starsector - 12 months ago

That's good to know, Daisy, thanks!  I didn't know that wasn't fixed since I've never done a 'Night" toggled design in Iray.  I'll post something about it in the Nighttime Garden contest for FYI :)

starsector 12 months ago
hauser - 12 months ago

If you want it darker, you have to reduce the number of lamps, also their brightness. You also need "walls" - make a remix and you will see. 

hauser 12 months ago
claire_unicorn12 - 11 months ago

Ahhh this is gonna be kinda easy for me cause I literally just came back from a two week trip to Italy!

claire_unicorn12 11 months ago
NEVERQUITDESIGNIT - 11 months ago

I wonder who will win?

its not gonna be me because I didn't enter the contest :)

NEVERQUITDESIGNIT 11 months ago
starsector - 11 months ago

Hi Neverquit!  Thanks for voting in the contest even if you didn't enter this one!  Good luck in the others :)

starsector 11 months ago
JustBeautifulInteriors - 11 months ago

I missed out on entering as I see that you can no longer submit designs even thought he counter says that there are still days remaining. Can you please advise at what point are you unable to enter a contest so I know for future. Thankyou

Interiors by Laura - 11 months ago

the last 3 days of any contest are for voting.  Designs need to be submitted prior to the start of voting

Interiors by Laura 11 months ago
starsector - 11 months ago

So many gorgeous, fun designs!  Congrats to all, especially Artem, Daisy, and Marocco!

starsector 11 months ago
Daisy320 - 11 months ago

Congrats to Artem, Marocco and other top 10 designs.....this was so much fun and there was some great creativity, as always! 

Daisy320 11 months ago
Daisy320 - 11 months ago

And it was an honor to come in second behind such a talented designer like Artem....and on the Night Garden contest as well with Starsector. Both are designers I am inspired by every time. Congrats!

Daisy320 11 months ago