Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - 1 year ago
Contest - Modern Triclinium

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

Nico Langeveld 1 year ago
19 replies
Valentinapenta - 1 year ago

Fascinating contest - it's too bad there aren't many food items.  They would be helpful in a challenge like this.  Suggestion - https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/max-fish-salad-plate/998035

Valentinapenta 1 year ago
renakate - 1 year ago
these are 2 rooms that i regularly come back to.  

thanks Madge and Joao M Palla for compiling these :)

renakate 1 year ago
renakate - 1 year ago

renakate 1 year ago

Thanks Renakate.  I'm familiar with those items.  I was talking more about a meal like the one I posted. 

Madge2017 - 1 year ago

I agree... this contest would have been the perfect time to have added foods on plates as well as foods that could be used in a buffet setting.

Madge2017 1 year ago
kitty - 1 year ago

totally echo this roman feasting is all about indulgence and that was why they used to recline and eat. we need bunches of grapes,sucking pig, turkey, etc etc

kitty 1 year ago

You're making me hungry, Kitty.

lydiaenderlebell - 1 year ago

It seems as always, so many RS designers don't seem to read or follow the exact instructions for the contests. Although the  imitation of ancient Roman designs and set-ups that are entered so far and are very beautiful, creative and imaginative, the instructions clearly say "modern" triclinium. So which way is one to go, because after all, it is one's fellow designers who vote, and not the creators of the contests.

lydiaenderlebell 1 year ago
janip - 1 year ago

lydiaenderlebell you are right, it dose actually says modern dining room which works in contemporary home, means at any home now not then.:)

janip 1 year ago

Since the Roman Empire ended in 476 AD, I would think any type of furniture Roomstyler features would be considered modern :) 

landinr - 1 year ago

landinr 1 year ago
landinr - 1 year ago

im new at this app

landinr 1 year ago
lydiaenderlebell - 1 year ago

Actually, this subject would have been perfect for two separate contests - one in Roman times, and one, as suggested here, as a modern Triclinium, especially since the entries are in both versions anyway.

lydiaenderlebell 1 year ago
landinr - 1 year ago

hi

landinr 1 year ago
landinr - 1 year ago

landinr 1 year ago
landinr - 1 year ago

dont mind me im a hacker

landinr 1 year ago
landinr - 1 year ago

landinr 1 year ago
landinr - 1 year ago

:)

landinr 1 year ago
Phospective - 1 year ago

lydiaenderlebell, I agree, hardly any modern rooms. thats why I did a gaming room - somewhere contemporary.

Phospective 1 year ago