Back to ForumBack to top
TV Renders - 3 months ago
FURNITURE TO BE FIXED - ONLY FURNITURE

Hi all, I deleted the other thread which was becoming way too long and hard to follow.

Since the problematic furniture reported were all fixed, I thought to start a fresh new one.

TV Renders 3 months ago
39 replies
Valentinapenta - 3 months ago

Good idea.

Valentinapenta 3 months ago
Pirschjaeger - 2 months ago

The texture on the "Ceramic Stool, Chinese print" appears stretched out. Thanks.

Pirschjaeger 2 months ago
TV Renders - 2 months ago

Fixed. thanks

TV Renders 2 months ago
Lifandus - 2m ago

"Carson Home # Lyric Console" doesn't appear in the pre-render (render in the floorplanner).

Thanks in advance.

Lifandus 2m ago
Lifandus - 2m ago

"Carson Home # Harmony Side Chair" also doesn't appear in the pre-render.

Lifandus 2m ago
Pirschjaeger - 2m ago

The top of the "L" shaped "Kitchen Corner Unit" renders gray instead of black, unlike "Kitchen Base Unit". Thanks

TV Renders - 2m ago

All fixed

TV Renders 2m ago
Pirschjaeger - 1 month ago

The top and the part below the top drawers does not render on the "Ingrid Almond 53 In. H x 38.5 In. W Tall Dresser. Thanks.

Pirschjaeger 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

Fixed

TV Renders 1 month ago
Dawn Wiist - 1 month ago

missing New items

Dawn Wiist 1 month ago
Madge2017 - 1 month ago

Hi, the Dimasi EMERALD Badewanne renders dull grey instead of bright white as here:  https://www.archiproducts.com/en/products/dimasi-bathroom/oval-bathtub-emerald-tub_168376

If you get a chance, can you fix them, particularly the Emerald tub?  Thanks!

Madge2017 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

Bathtub fixed

TV Renders 1 month ago
Madge2017 - 1 month ago

Thanks... it now shows white in the low quality preview, but the final render does not show it at all.  Can you check it please?  This is a test I set up after you fixed the colour:  

Madge2017 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

You will probably need to wait a bit longer so that it gets reindexed into the tool

TV Renders 1 month ago

Could the frame of the "Shirred Border Queen Bed - Shantung Lilac" be darker, like this: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61XwGciuC7L._SX425_.jpg? Or at least as dark as it appears in preview. Right now it renders almost white. Thanks.

Pirschjaeger 1 month ago
Pirschjaeger 1 month ago
TV Renders - 1 month ago

Done

TV Renders 1 month ago
Gabylez - 1 month ago

Hello TV Renders, another idea for your organization is to delet messages each time your work is done. Now, there is a problem with Cherner dining table round, it isn't possible to put objects on top. 

I let you my design to see it.

Thank for your help!!

Gabylez 1 month ago
Gabylez - 28d ago

hala! I send you a wrong design!! sorry

This is good,

Gabylez 28d ago
Joao M Palla - 26d ago

Hi guys!! "Windsor chair by Ercol Originals" that shows to be black comes in wood. Can we have it in black? And blue as the loveseat? Thanks

Joao M Palla 26d ago
TV Renders - 25d ago

All fixed

TV Renders 25d ago
Azumi - 24d ago

You have an item called "Personalised swimming bag - Navy" that I'm assuming it should be Navy color. However, it's pink. I'm not sure if that was an error in the name or if it was in fact supposed to be a Navy color.

Azumi 24d ago
hauser - 23d ago

6mm, please  ...

hauser 23d ago
Gabylez - 23d ago

Thanks, @TV Renders!

Gabylez 23d ago
Gabylez - 23d ago

No, TV Renders, I'sorry but it isn´t fixed yet...

Gabylez 23d ago
TV Renders - 23d ago

@Gabylez, you would need to delete first of all the table, then, and only then, add a new instance of it from the library on the left into the scene. This new instance will have the fix. Thanks

TV Renders 23d ago
hauser - 22d ago

... melted with the table : 

hauser 22d ago
Gabylez - 21d ago

@TV Render, everything's ok. Thank u very much!

Gabylez 21d ago
Phospective - 20d ago

Hi. I hope you haven't had transport problems with the lack of snow today!!   Darkwood low sideboard  doesnt render. Thanks.

Phospective 20d ago
Joao M Palla - 19d ago

"Hanoi Oriental Side Table" is upside down... 

Joao M Palla 19d ago
TV Renders - 19d ago

Fixed

TV Renders 19d ago
Madge2017 - 19d ago

Norfrost Chest Freezer renders green instead of white.   If you have time, can you please fix it?  Thanks!

Madge2017 19d ago
TV Renders - 18d ago

Fixed

TV Renders 18d ago
Madge2017 - 18d ago

Thanks!

Madge2017 18d ago
Gabylez - 12d ago

Those pendants, please. Don`t appear

Gabylez 12d ago
Gabylez - 12d ago

INDUSTRIELL, sorry!

Gabylez 12d ago
stewaw00 - 2d ago

The "GALANT Corner desk Left" has a twin in real life known as the GALANT Corner desk Right - same thing but flipped horizontally :)

stewaw00 2d ago
starsector - 2d ago

Hi TV Renders, are the several String Cabinet (white, oak, walnut, birch), and the String 2 Drawer Unit, all suppose to mount on the wall like the STRING Glass Display Cabinets?  Thanks :)

starsector 2d ago
starsector - 17h ago

Could the texture of the "old factory locker" and the "Factory metal cabinet" be improved as more aged/vintage?  Thanks :)

starsector 17h ago