Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - 4 months ago
Contest - Art Collectors Home

Feel freel to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

Nico Langeveld 4 months ago
10 replies
kitty - 4 months ago

its a shame that so much of the new new art and sculptural items have been removed as they were for a private client.

It gives us a lot less to play with sadly. and less to inspire us : (

kitty 4 months ago
Theadora - 4 months ago

Nothing as frustrating as getting it rubbed in by having a contest like this, lol.

Theadora 4 months ago
kitty - 4 months ago

@Theadora hahaha!!! you said it!!!!!

I just looked on the 'new' furniture tab and where as once I found it exciting and inspiring today I just felt depressed.

Loads of grey ugly furniture ( I mean really dull) and lots of billiard tables and darts boards and things guess next comp will be a pool hall ?? 

I feel bad moaning about a free service but I'm addicted to this site and look forward to getting in from work and going on it .

I think I just feel frustrated at the moment...like I've been given a lovely new wardrobe of clothes and one day i open the cupboard and find I'm left with a pair of jeans, a puffa jacket and a grey dress : )

kitty 4 months ago
ZsuzsannaCs - 4 months ago
I totally agree with Kitty!
ZsuzsannaCs 4 months ago
Tuubz - 4 months ago

I gave around 5 votes and coulndt give more, whats up with the voting?

Tuubz 4 months ago
kitty - 4 months ago

Same!! which meant designs which came lower down as I was scrolling through I was unable to vote for : ( 

a bit unfair..they should extend the voting time once this gets sorted out!!

some really good designs came up half way down and I couldn't vote.

I thought we always get 10 votes 

kitty 4 months ago
Theadora - 4 months ago

To make sure I'm always able to vote for my very favourites I only give likes to potential "vote getters". This makes them very easy to find when voting time comes around - I also first slowly scroll from top to bottom and then start voting from the bottom up. Works for me every time. :)

Theadora 4 months ago
Theadora - 4 months ago

Btw, this glitch happens sometimes, just go back to it later and you'll find you're able to use the rest of your votes. :)

Theadora 4 months ago
Tuubz - 4 months ago

I also do the similar, but this was the first time this happend to me. 

Tuubz 4 months ago
Theadora - 4 months ago

Hi Tuubz, this happened to me a few times in the past couple of months. I don't know why but luckily I have always been able to go back and finish voting. :)

Theadora 4 months ago