Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - 1 month ago
Contest - Transparent Interior

Feel free to talk about things related to this contest in here.

Nico Langeveld 1 month ago
12 replies
kitty - 30d ago

another wonderful project!

thank you for these they really challenge us creatively 

kitty 30d ago
barnyard_gal - 29d ago
I see everyone's going with that grey-white look. This is a great opportunity for me to get creative!
barnyard_gal 29d ago
PenAndPaper - 29d ago

I tried putting in some of the blue looking stuff, but when i took the picture they turned plain clear. 

PenAndPaper 29d ago
barnyard_gal - 28d ago
I'm trying to find come glass/transparent tables and chairs but I can't find any no matter what I search. I see other people got them in their's that they already sent in. Any advice?
barnyard_gal 28d ago
Sheshe123 - 28d ago

how to enter ?

Sheshe123 28d ago
donella - 27d ago

barnyard_gal type 'ghost' into the search and you will find coluored transparent chairs. Also type 'transparent' into the serch and you might find other items to use.

Sheshe123 make your room public then go to the contest you want to enter, press the subit button, your latest rooms will come up, choose the on you want by clicking on it. You will then be asked if you are sure, press agree and tada you have entered your room!

donella 27d ago
barnyard_gal - 26d ago

@donella Thank you so much!

:O Oh my gosh, I'm in love with some of the submitted rooms!!! I'm thinking of dropping out of this contest. Everything I make is so drab compared to some of the ones I'm looking at. How do ya'll get your rooms to look so PROFESSIONAL!!!

barnyard_gal 26d ago
PenAndPaper - 25d ago

I never win or get many votes, but i think you should enter. Everyone does beautiful designs no matter the level. 

PenAndPaper 25d ago
barnyard_gal - 25d ago
@PenAndPaper Thank you for the inspiration to try my best :) Btw, I hope you win a contest one day!!!
barnyard_gal 25d ago
barnyard_gal - 25d ago
How do you change the style of the ceiling???
barnyard_gal 25d ago
starsector - 21d ago

Hi barnyard, the Roomstyler manual is the very top link on the forum, above the green highlighted perma-links.  Also, Roomstyler has tutorials on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCegMBmG4PZaDgh7PYkdbtpQ

You can also use the search feature on the forum to find threads to thousands of questions/answers regarding the site.  If you don't find what you're looking for, you can post a new thread in the forum and one of the members will respond.

starsector 21d ago
barnyard_gal - 17d ago
@starsector THANKS!!! lol :D :)
barnyard_gal 17d ago