Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - 3 months ago
Contest - Home and Garden Template

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

Nico Langeveld 3 months ago
14 replies
libbylu1161 - 3 months ago

Are we allowed to add walls into the garden part? I know that the rules say that we can't structurally change any of the walls that are already in the template, but I was wondering if we could add in walls outside.

libbylu1161 3 months ago
Valentinapenta - 3 months ago

You did a great job with the garden template Nico. 

Valentinapenta 3 months ago
ZsuzsannaCs - 3 months ago

It is very strange that there is no a such fence in the program , which surrounds the house!

ZsuzsannaCs 3 months ago
diwka - 3 months ago

Hello! Could you tell, where to get flowers in pots for indoor?

diwka 3 months ago

@libbylu1161 Yes, to make like a shed or garden walls for instance. Just don't make like an extention of the house or modify the room architecture.

@Valentina thank you! some very nice designs in there too!

Theadora - 3 months ago

@Nico,

Would it be possible to alter the program to allow the person who flagged a design to remove the flag. You have just clarified that creating garden walls are o.k. and I have flagged these designs because they didn't follow the brief.  

Theadora 3 months ago
anchajaya - 3 months ago

Thank you Nico for your contests, I really like how these contests is allow me to axle my creations. :)

anchajaya 3 months ago

@theodora no, that's not possible, but that doesn't matter. It's not automated, we do a check on multiple flagged entries. Mistakes can happen, eh, so no problem ?

Theadora - 3 months ago

No problem, thanks so much! :) 

Theadora 3 months ago
abards97 - 3 months ago

@Nico,

Are we allowed to change the color of the walls, floors, windows, and doors? We just can't change it structurally, right?

abards97 3 months ago
abards97 - 3 months ago

@Nico, 

Nevermind, lol, I looked at the already submitted ones and saw others changed colors :) 

abards97 3 months ago
barnyard_gal - 2 months ago
sad to see that the contest ended already. I got backed up in school and hadn't any time to get on here and submit my room. good luck to you all who did enter tho!
barnyard_gal 2 months ago
Kawaii Fries - 2 months ago

yea

will do

Kawaii Fries 2 months ago
oyvinkitty - 1 month ago

how can i make a sky  i want to make a garden behind my house 

oyvinkitty 1 month ago