Back to ForumBack to top
meggle - 2 months ago
Apartment in Seoul

Please decorate this 25m2 apartment in Seoul for a girl that lives with her cat. 

Must have is a mini-office place, and coffee maker :) 

meggle 2 months ago
47 replies
PenAndPaper - 2 months ago

here's my try. 

PenAndPaper 2 months ago
chania - 2 months ago
chania 2 months ago

What about this one?

chania - 2 months ago
chania 2 months ago
chania - 2 months ago
chania 2 months ago
chania - 2 months ago
chania 2 months ago
chania - 2 months ago
chania 2 months ago
chania - 2 months ago
chania 2 months ago
ANAAPRIL - 2 months ago

ANAAPRIL 2 months ago
ANAAPRIL - 2 months ago

ANAAPRIL 2 months ago
ANAAPRIL - 2 months ago

ANAAPRIL 2 months ago
ANAAPRIL - 2 months ago

ANAAPRIL 2 months ago
Saoirsea - 2 months ago

Saoirsea 2 months ago
ZuzanaDesign - 2 months ago

ZuzanaDesign 2 months ago
chania - 2 months ago
chania 2 months ago
chania - 2 months ago
chania 2 months ago

I have one question. Is it not possible to send multiple rooms in a single post?

Valentinapenta - 2 months ago

Here's my room.  Mini office space is enclosed within one of the wardrobes.  A sleeper sofa, coffee maker, and washing machine are included.

Valentinapenta 2 months ago
Theadora - 2 months ago

Hi meggle, here's another idea. :)

Theadora 2 months ago
chania - 2 months ago
chania 2 months ago
chania - 2 months ago
chania 2 months ago
chania - 2 months ago
chania 2 months ago

I repeat my question. Is it not possible to send multiple rooms in a single post?

Von Twitts - 2 months ago
Von Twitts 2 months ago
Von Twitts - 2 months ago
Von Twitts 2 months ago
Theadora - 2 months ago

@petersohn

It is not possible to send more than 1 room in a single post.

Theadora 2 months ago
Valentinapenta - 2 months ago
Valentinapenta 2 months ago

@Theadora Thank you, that answers my question.

ZuzanaDesign - 2 months ago
ZuzanaDesign 2 months ago
anchajaya - 2 months ago

anchajaya 2 months ago
NikolinaB26 - 2 months ago

Question.

What should all be contained? Kitchen, living, bedroom?

NikolinaB26 2 months ago

Što ti sve  treba u stanu osim mini ureda i mačke? Treba kuhinjica predpostavljam? 

NikolinaB26 2 months ago
Theadora - 2 months ago

Hi Meggle, here's #2. :)

Theadora 2 months ago
anchajaya - 2 months ago

Forgot to unlock the room earlier, is unlocked now.

anchajaya 2 months ago
Theadora - 2 months ago

The other side with under counter fridge.

Theadora 2 months ago
anchajaya - 2 months ago

Your rooms look great theadora, you put a lot of thought into your designs. Yours would look great in a panorama render. I am having hard time identify which of my rooms are locked so let me know if it is locked. Everyone are so nice with these concept design ideas and the rooms all look so pretty. Maybe I can propose part of my house for some of your ideas?  

anchajaya 2 months ago
Theadora - 2 months ago

@anchajaya

Thank you for your kind comment, very much appreciated.

I don't want to use my precious credits for anything other than HD renders since I'm not designing to impress anybody.

If by chance I find one of your designs is locked I'll make sure to let you know.

Important to know is that if you want to make changes to a design you have already submitted to a contest you have to remove it, make your changes and re-submit it. If you make your changes while keeping it in the contest it will automatically lock/make it private.

Room make-overs are my passion so I'd love to give any part of your house a try.  :)  

Theadora 2 months ago

@anchajaya Are you sure you unlocked your design? I still cannot access it.

meggle - 2 months ago

Whoah........ guys, so many amazing designs .... <3 thanks <3 

Chania, Von Twits and Theadora, great positioning, also great ideas - white and simplistic, also Zuzana great design with the touch of pink.

Jaya also amazing, maximum use of space, but there is no way for that kind of bed ... 

Valentinapenta - also maximum use of space, she may pull out some ideas

Again thanks so much, I hope she sends me feedback when she finishes decorating :)

Nikolina tako je, treba kuhinjica, garderober, mini-office, spavaci krevet i  improviziran dnevni boravak :) Cekam tvoj dizajn, ti imas lepe ideje, hvala puno <3 

meggle 2 months ago
anchajaya - 2 months ago

I been trying to unlock that room. I just did it again so try that now. I do noticed RS reset and lock all old rooms. Some old ones were locked even when I had unlocked it. (Notice some rooms in contests  are lock is likely cause they are older designs.)but is fine with me since I understand it is better to show case new stuff just like furniture.

When I design rooms I try to go through all the links to see what furniture is currently available with a price. I often load the room up and more often I give up furniture I love just to meet the marketing needs. Then I show off these rooms in Facebook interior designers and architectural groups to help promote RS products. It is simply product marketing. I do drawings painting and small metal sculpture so I understand the need for multiple use in small spaces. Some times being an artist is about living alone with your craft so I try to be supportive to young artists (not just here) and share technical skills as I also learn from others. Only way for a business to remain in business is to help customers feel welcomed. So I try to contribute my best as a payment back for RS free service.:)

anchajaya 2 months ago
meggle - 2 months ago

ANAAPRIL also amaaazing :) lovely dining space ! 

meggle 2 months ago
anchajaya - 2 months ago

had to switch to computer it was hard to type with  my thumb, sorry meggle for my wordy paragraph... I will rework that room and change to a sofa bed maybe? Would she need to buy these furniture or are we just doing concepts?

anchajaya 2 months ago

NikolinaB26 2 months ago
NikolinaB26 2 months ago
NikolinaB26 2 months ago
meggle - 2 months ago

Predivno je Nikolina, hvala puno, bas mi se svidja kako je office podeleno sa kuhinjom, i kako je lepo to malo mesto za rucavanje :)

meggle 2 months ago
anchajaya - 2m ago

anchajaya 2m ago