Back to ForumBack to top
TV Renders - 7 months ago
FURNITURE TO BE FIXED - ONLY FURNITURE

Hi all, I deleted the other thread which was becoming way too long and hard to follow.

Since the problematic furniture reported were all fixed, I thought to start a fresh new one.

TV Renders 7 months ago
51 replies
TV Renders - 7 months ago

Coletta Bookcase, Polder Sofas, Lamino chair and footstool and Naviglio sofas are all fixed

TV Renders 7 months ago
kitty - 7 months ago

TV Renders you are a star! thank you !

kitty 7 months ago
kitty - 6 months ago

Hi could you please fix the Venetian bed? The one with burgundy bedcovers on  the frame renders a flat silver grey rather than black.

thank you in advance

kitty 6 months ago
kitty - 6 months ago

And the larger sized one with white covers does too.

kitty 6 months ago
kitty - 6 months ago

now its rendering really bright fushcia!

kitty 6 months ago
TV Renders - 6 months ago

give it an hour or so :)

TV Renders 6 months ago
kitty - 6 months ago

thanks!

kitty 6 months ago
Theadora - 6 months ago

Lucio Coffee Table White

You used to be able to put items on both levels of the table - now everything floats above it.

Just an idea - is it possible for you to just delete requests after you've fixed the furniture? That way we'll know it's done and you don't end up having to start new threads anymore. :) 

Theadora 6 months ago
kitty - 6 months ago

@TV Renders its perfect thank you so much!

kitty 6 months ago
kitty - 6 months ago

@Theadora great idea !

kitty 6 months ago
Theadora - 6 months ago

Sorry TV Renders, my bad, the culprit is the  sectional sofa I used.

Thanks kitty, sometimes I think I'm smart.....obviously not-see above...lol. 

Theadora 6 months ago
kitty - 6 months ago

nobody is infallible!

kitty 6 months ago

Hi all... I could delete the comments, but being an admin I can still see them all (in red) lol. So, for my mental sanity, I need to delete the thread when it gets too long to scroll :)

TV Renders 6 months ago
snjeskasmjeska - 6 months ago

Hi,

I use "Jamestown 3ft bed - Antique finish" bed in one of my room, but when I save design. the bed sheets has wrong color. 

Can You fix it, please. 

snjeskasmjeska 6 months ago
starsector - 6 months ago

The plant called 'paris' floats items on top of it.  Can it be changed to a Type 3 items so that we can use this interesting stem in a vase arrangement?  Thanks :)

starsector 6 months ago
starsector - 6 months ago

The "Design House Stockholm Nordic Light 7-Arm" falls to the floor, thanks :)

starsector 6 months ago

All fixed

TV Renders 6 months ago
hauser - 6 months ago
hauser 6 months ago

Fixed

TV Renders 6 months ago
kitty - 6 months ago

Jackson 3 seat sofa in Cerise renders white thank you

kitty 6 months ago

Not sure I fixed the right one as I could not find the precise name in the system. Please let me know. Thanks

TV Renders 6 months ago
kitty - 6 months ago

Will do! thank you.

kitty 6 months ago
kitty - 6 months ago

Hi no it isn't fixed..Ive made this room public so you can see it. thanks 

kitty 6 months ago
TV Renders - 5 months ago

Fixed. Thanks

TV Renders 5 months ago
kitty - 5 months ago

Thank you ! 

kitty 5 months ago
starsector - 5 months ago

Objects sink several inches into the top of the "Wooden Square Stool" (black top/white bottom), but it's pair, "Wooden Round Stool" appears fine :)

starsector 5 months ago

Fixed. Please remove it from the scene, and drag a new instance in (after you deleted the original one). Thanks

TV Renders 5 months ago
Madge2017 - 5 months ago

When you get a chance, would it be possible to mount the Bronze/ Silver Heavy Duty Rural Mailbox on a post?  It just lies on the ground.  Thanks!

Madge2017 5 months ago
LB1981 - 5 months ago

"TABLE LAMP-MARCUS ANTIQUE BRONZE" is not lighting up for me. Can you take a look? Thanks in advance.

LB1981 5 months ago

All fixed. Thanks

TV Renders 5 months ago
hauser - 5 months ago

left one is invisible in preview,  the right one needs a lower distance. 

hauser 5 months ago

Fixed

TV Renders 5 months ago
starsector - 4 months ago

Hi TV Renders, all three of the "Grange Dragon Pergola Pack" (A, B, C) float items on top of it, thanks :)

starsector 4 months ago
TV Renders - 4 months ago

Thanks. All fixed.

TV Renders 4 months ago
kitty - 4 months ago

Hi, Belmont 4 seater sofa Old English antique leather renders like its made of shiny solid plastic, could this be fixed please?

As an aside I've found many of the leather chesterfields render really shiny like this.

kitty 4 months ago
TV Renders - 4 months ago

The Belmont 4 seater has been fixed. Please report more as you find them. If you have already some, please put them together in a room and share the link so we can fix them all. Thanks

TV Renders 4 months ago
kitty - 3 months ago

Thank you! And yes.. I’ll compile a bunch of stuff on 1 image if I encounter problems with other items and link to it. 

kitty 3 months ago
starsector - 3 months ago

The 'Birch Laundry Bin' renders completely black, thanks :)

starsector 3 months ago
TV Renders - 3 months ago

Fixed

TV Renders 3 months ago
Joao M Palla - 3 months ago

Hi guys!!! Things don't stay on the "Noah 66 Inch TV Stand, Rustic White".

Joao M Palla 3 months ago
TV Renders - 3 months ago

Fixed

TV Renders 3 months ago
Joao M Palla - 3 months ago

Thanks!!!!

Joao M Palla 3 months ago
Phospective - 2m ago

Hi, Could you please make Textured wall shelf, oak a supporter , and Falcon 1300  Duel Fuel Range cooker ivory/chrome renders black/chrome.  Thanks.

Phospective - 2m ago

Regarding the above request, the whole series of  Textured wall shelf, oak, cherry, chestnut and brown ( 7 shelves) are not supporters

TV Renders - 2m ago

@Phospective The cooker has been fixed. With regard to wall shelves, none of the wall shelves in the tool can support items. Please ask in the forum how to place (or fake) stuff on wall shelves, and I am sure you will get many suggestions by the community :) One suggestion I can give you here and now is to use "Books for Wall Shelves" (search for it). They are books that attach to the wall, so you can place them accordingly to fake the effect of them being "on" the wall shelves. Thanks

TV Renders 2m ago
RaeCam - 27d ago

hi,the bevel lamps bevel floor lamp (large) is not lighting up could you help me out with that

RaeCam 27d ago
Valentinapenta - 14d ago

Please fix the French Henry Marie Antoinette daybed.  It's suppose to be all white.  Thanks.

TV Renders - 13d ago

Done.

TV Renders 13d ago
kitty - 12d ago

Elemental folk art cupboard renders very flat and 'plastic' looking could this be fixed please?

thank you

kitty 12d ago
TV Renders - 12d ago

This is a very old 3D object. It has now been fixed at best of our ability considering we could not find the original images.

TV Renders 12d ago
kitty - 11d ago

@TVRenders Thank you X

kitty 11d ago