Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - 1 month ago
Contest - Mattisse Inspired

Feel free to talk about thing regarding this contest in here.

Nico Langeveld 1 month ago
9 replies
Valentinapenta - 1 month ago

Nico, I must tell you that I think you're really stepping up your game with the contests lately.  This one is very imaginative.   Thank you.

Valentinapenta 1 month ago
kitty - 1 month ago

agree!

kitty 1 month ago
Teri Dawn - 1 month ago

This is one of my favorite artists! I have most of the prints in my home! I have taught poetry to kids for California Poets in the Schools and one of my favorite activities was to have the kids start with an art project. I would give out postcards of Matisse. Then they would make a cut and paste with craft paper. Then they would write poems. They made beautiful pieces of art modeled after Matisse. Beautiful curves and colors and such joy! And wrote beautiful poems!

Teri Dawn 1 month ago
Nico Langeveld - 1 month ago

@Valentina well thank you for your compliment! I like the challenge of coming up with something different every time; and it's very cool to see what you all make of it.

@Teri that sounds like a very cool project :-)

Nico Langeveld 1 month ago
kitty - 29d ago

Theres a design called 'cat with red fish' I keep trying to like and for some reason it won't let me- when I click on it I get a 'bummer' message.

really frustrated because I think its a very cool design : (

kitty 29d ago
Theadora - 29d ago

That's because it's set to private :(

Theadora 29d ago
Teri Dawn - 26d ago

@Nico :)

Teri Dawn 26d ago
Sally Simpson - 23d ago

I could swear that I submited this design to the contest but it's gone from the list to vote.

Is it only me?

LB1981 - 23d ago

Oh no Sally! That's a gorgeous room and I'm definitely not seeing it on the contest page. What a shame. =(

LB1981 23d ago