Back to ForumBack to top
IP | Rave

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here ;)

7 replies

new contest? It's only showing here in forum and not under contests

Hi! The contest is online. Try refresh the page, I believe you will be able to see it. Let me know if you need help ;D

Theadora - 9d ago

@Debora Bittencourt/Roomstyler.

IP Rave is set to private.

Please read my previous message to you and see if there is a solution possible for contest entries.

Having designs set to private (by default) is turning into a real problem for members who tweak their designs after submitting or after the contest is over.

Not considering their designs for a contest is not the way to go since members don't realize their designs are set private.

A few years ago we (the members) requested for designs to be set to private by default because of the many people copying designs and leaving them public but it's not working out very well  for these contests, thank you. 

https://roomstyler.com/forum/discussions/11465 

Theadora 9d ago
Theadora - 9d ago

The design that's private is the one with the 3 bean bags in the middle. :)

Theadora 9d ago
bnu - 9d ago

Hello Roomstyler, I;m designing my IP Rave entry but having trouble with the "pure brilliant white" paint. It is rendering as grey and textured on the walls. I've not had this problem before - it has always rendered as...white without texture. Is there a glitch? Many thanks

bnu 9d ago
bnu - 9d ago

To add to the above, I've played around with the light settings to see if it was causing that - it's not. I've got it as bright daylight  and it is still rendering as a darkish grey and textured. To compare, I've tried it on another design, and it is rendering fine with the "pure brilliant white" on the walls, even on a lower light setting.

bnu 9d ago
starsector - 5d ago

Can we get this contest thread added to the green perma-link section above?  It's disappearing down the page into the pile (and maybe remove the 13 completed contests from that section and just leave this one, IP Diego, FairyTale, and Japanese Art?)  Thanks :)

starsector 5d ago