Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - 14d ago
Contest - Shabby Chique Kitchen

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

24 replies

this is not a design

RaeCam - 13d ago
RaeCam 13d ago
RaeCam - 13d ago

Hi everyone I saw some designs that were photos if everyone could please  flag those designs they should take them out

RaeCam 13d ago
LuzMa HL - 13d ago

I didn't know that we can participate by submitting pictures instead of our own actually made designs! LOL!!!! 
Some nerves, huh?

LuzMa HL 13d ago
RaeCam - 13d ago

Yes......

RaeCam 13d ago
RaeCam - 13d ago

i mean they were pics from the internet!!!!!

RaeCam 13d ago
LuzMa HL - 13d ago

I know, Rae. I noticed that too. You can say anything about these contests, but one thing you won't say it is unsurprising! LOL!

LuzMa HL 13d ago
LuzMa HL - 13d ago

Totally unrelated question: how can I upload a picture up here at this forum thread (or any other one)?

LuzMa HL 13d ago
petersohn - 13d ago

Upload it to an empty room and link the room here.

petersohn 13d ago
LuzMa HL - 13d ago

Got it, petersohn. Thank you!

LuzMa HL 13d ago
kitty - 13d ago

Yes I Saw that was a photo! and there's one in the Midcentury kitchen contest too    

: (

kitty 13d ago
Theadora - 13d ago

Flagged them both but she deletes the comments from people who point out that it's a photograph....lies through her teeth saying it's a photo- realistic...yeah, right...lol...  

It's not the first time this happened and won't be the last - all we can do is keep on flagging and posting/shaming them on the forum.

Here's the other photograph.

Theadora 13d ago
LB1981 - 13d ago

I really don't know why they bother - they're not even good quality photos haha - if you're going to cheat at least use a convincing photo! I guess the point is to cause annoyance? Get attention?  You're never supposed to feed the trolls but this is just ridiculous lol. Hopefully Nico or another RS staff member will remove them from the contest if enough people flag the designs.

I noticed this troll has posted in the contest again as well:

LB1981 13d ago
Theadora - 13d ago

@LB1981

This person has 6 rooms, when you remix you will find this (and the others) where actually "created" with items available on RS.

3 Where made private, one of them was called "demon... something" ...definitely not appropriate for a site like this.

Theadora 13d ago
RaeCam - 12d ago

I mean it looks like they are going through a ritual or something

RaeCam 12d ago
Theadora - 12d ago

Yup, just read the story he posted with this design, rather disgusting.

Theadora 12d ago
RaeCam - 11d ago

omg thats awful

RaeCam 11d ago
kitty - 11d ago

really dark and disturbing 

kitty 11d ago
KKTO - 10d ago

I've flagged and sent off email to roomstyler

KKTO 10d ago
deemuri_co - 2d ago

WTH. this contest was sponsored?  How is a person suppose to know if three days means 3 days or it means to enter?  I don't get this,  make me mad as I wanted to enter but I thought last night we still had 3 days

deemuri_co 2d ago
Theadora - 2d ago

Only sponsored contests run to the very end and we don't get to vote. 

All other contests end as soon as voting starts 3 days before the supposed deadline.

We have complained about this in the past but nothing was ever done about it.

Unfortunately we all had to learn the hard way. :( 

Theadora 2d ago
kitty - 2d ago

Yes I always missed the deadlines because of the 3 days for voting at the end rule I learned the hard way...

kitty 2d ago
deemuri_co - 1d ago

:(

deemuri_co 1d ago
deemuri_co - 1d ago

BTW that pic reminds me of the movie with Angelina Jolene where they are all in a circle and I think she fires a bullet and the bullet flies around that circle shooting them all in the head.  Don't remember the name of movie or anything else except the bullet killing the circle.

deemuri_co 1d ago