Back to ForumBack to top
Valentinapenta - 10d ago
For fun a 1 bedroom condo for rent.

Here is a template for an 860 sq. ft. 1 bedroom floor-through apartment with a versatile alcove, 2 Juliet balconies + washer/dryer.  Please feel free to decorate it any way you'd like.  

26 replies
Raven Storme - 10d ago

Raven Storme 10d ago
Valentinapenta - 10d ago

Cool.  How did you come up with the color palette?

Raven Storme - 9d ago

The pale green is a sample color from Benjamin Moore, and the rest are from the palette here.  When I put the green on the walls for the living/dining, I started looking at what might compliment it.  That pale goldenrod I felt like ties nicely between the green and the brown I chose for the bedroom.

I can't say that I'm not a fan of more dramatic colors, because I am.  But after looking around on here, it seems that more subtle colors are appreciated more so I'm leaning that way in my designs.

You should take this quizz.  I did and it matches the colors I usually like.

https://www.swcolorid.com/

Raven Storme - 9d ago

I took the quiz.  I didn't like the couch choices much, so I went with the first one because of the pillows and throw.  I didn't like the music choices either, lol.  But it still picked the palette I usually go for - naturalist.  Greens, browns, greys, and blues.  With a hint of yellow and cream.

Raven Storme - 9d ago

My result was Naturalist too. 

Raven Storme - 9d ago

I think a lot of designers on here would be, lol.  Everyone seems to gravitate toward neutrals.

chania - 9d ago
chania 9d ago
chania - 9d ago
chania 9d ago

Interesting color palette and furniture arrangement, Chania.

vagrfd - 7d ago

vagrfd 7d ago

Vagfrd   Another cool design.

Find bunk beds in a master bedroom pretty unusual.  

well...:\

is it ok tho?

It's fine.  Just wondering what the thought was behind your decision.

IIk I just put it cuz I thought it would take up less space.

gaietta_aa - 1d ago

gaietta_aa 1d ago
gaietta_aa - 1d ago

gaietta_aa 1d ago

Excellent designs, Gaietta.