Back to ForumBack to top
Ellie665 - 15d ago
Contest-Inspired by a thing that brings you Joy

Hey all,

I am leaving this contest very open and free, but the only thing is that it has to be inspired by something that brings you joy, it can be a pet, hobby, sport, family member. The possibilities are endless. I really hope you guys have fun with this one. 

The deadline for this is March 25th, (same as yates), I wanted to give you some more time to get those creative juices flowing. Also you will have enough time if you want to enter in both Yate and my contest. The voting will begin March 26th and end at midnight on March 27th. So make sure you get your votes in by then! The final votes will be caculated by March 31st, . Each person gets 4 votes and all you have to do is comment "VOTE" on the designs of your choice.  

Please make sure you post your room into this forum thread so that we know if you are entering.

This contest is open to all Roomstyler and DM lights users. 

Have fun and Happy designing!! Come here if you have any questions regarding the contest. 

-Ellie

Ellie665 15d ago
86 replies
Isaacarchitect - 14d ago

Ok time to get to work!

Ellie665 - 14d ago

Thaks for entering. Seems like nobody wants to enter my contest. 

Ellie665 14d ago
Ellie665 - 14d ago

*thanks 

Ellie665 14d ago
Isaacarchitect - 14d ago

Well you just started and I will put the contest link on the Youth Group thread

SunshineAllie - 14d ago

Hmm... perhaps I can make something yellow...

Ellie665 - 14d ago

oh thanks. That would be awesome SunshineAllie, if that's what makes you happy then go for it girl!!

Ellie665 14d ago
SunshineAllie - 14d ago

:)

Ellie665 - 14d ago

Have fun and I am really excited to see your room designs!!!!!

Ellie665 14d ago
wildandfree - 14d ago

I will try to do this!

wildandfree 14d ago

Do y’all have any ideas on how to do a room on Track and field 

Ellie665 - 13d ago

Thanks Everyone! Maybe just do a regular room, but have pictures on the walls of people doing T&F. And maybe have the outside image that you can see through the windows is a track. Idk, you do you. 

Ellie665 13d ago

:)

Yate - 12d ago

This is cool! I'll join

Yate 12d ago
Yate - 12d ago

There u go! 

Yate 12d ago
Yate - 12d ago

Interior design, cosmetology, making music, make-up and seeing my cats grow up happy and healthy are things that make me really happy

Yate 12d ago

Hey sis could u come over here and help me post my room. i am confused

Isaacarchitect - 12d ago

Isaacarchitect - 12d ago

Reading, sitting by the fire, watching horses, and playing with my cats.

wildandfree - 12d ago
wildandfree 12d ago
wildandfree - 12d ago

Playing and composing music, reading, photography and looking at God's awesome creation :-)

wildandfree 12d ago
Ellie665 - 12d ago

These are all very beautiful!!!! Yate, I also am very interested in cosmetology!!! You guys have some really cool interests!!! 

Ellie665 12d ago
Isaacarchitect - 12d ago

Thanks! Are you going to enter the contest?

RaeCam - 12d ago

ummm isaac i dont think that counts because u didnt make it

RaeCam 12d ago
Isaacarchitect - 12d ago

ok

RaeCam - 12d ago

sorry but has a good interpretation 

RaeCam 12d ago
Isaacarchitect - 12d ago

What? " but has good interpretation"?

Here's my new one:

Things that bring me joy: Writing, Reading, Watching horses, Interior Design, Model railroading. and playing with my 3 cats.

I don't really know...

Isaacarchitect - 12d ago

Thats great!

Ellie665 - 12d ago

Love these! @IA I agree with RaeCam, but thank you for being flexible and entering a new one! I am going to enter, but I am currently have internet problems so I couldn't save it.

Ellie665 12d ago

Thank you guys!

Ellie665 - 11d ago

@CrazyCatGirl10 Is that second room an entered design or is it random design?

It looks great!!!

Ellie665 11d ago

It was a random design that i made a while ago

Oh but i posted it for the contest

wildandfree - 11d ago

btw, when you guys were talking about cosmetology, (i had only glanced at the word) i thought it had something to do with studying comets or something and I thought "Cool!". I just realized what it actually is. LOL!

wildandfree 11d ago
Isaacarchitect - 11d ago

Lol!

Ok Ellie.

Btw the modern playful kitchen contest looks cool! I already entered!

Does playful mean colorful?

Isaacarchitect - 11d ago

We can share our designs on the youth group thread just for kicks you know.

wildandfree - 11d ago

Lol I wonder. Definition: "playful - Full of fun and high spirits; frolicsome or sportive. Full of play; frisky". I guess that is kind of for the designer to decide, right?

wildandfree 11d ago
Isaacarchitect - 11d ago

Well ig my design is frisky and full of high spirits?

Yate - 11d ago

LOL ya

Yate 11d ago
Ellie665 - 11d ago

Sorry abt that CraztCatGirl10, I was confused bc I thought that wildnfree's room was yours, but then I realized that wasn't the case. So I really sorry abt that. 

Ellie665 11d ago
KKArntz - 11d ago

Hi...   can I join?

KKArntz 11d ago
KKArntz - 11d ago

I'd LOVE to do this challenge!!!

KKArntz 11d ago
Ellie665 - 11d ago

Anyone can join the more the merrier!!! We would love to have you join!!

Ellie665 11d ago
Isaacarchitect - 11d ago

When is judging?

Ellie665 - 11d ago

Hey all, 

I was wondering after this contest is over if anyone would be interested in a Zodiac sign inspired bedroom! Where you would have to take a bedroom and design it inspired to like charts and other cool items that appeals to your zodiac!! You guys have till next week to get your designs in for this contest that is currently going on. Thanks to all who have submitted designs already. More to come on the Zodiac Design challenge!!! 

Happy designing!!!!

Ellie665 11d ago
Isaacarchitect - 10d ago

Ok! Will.do!

RaeCam - 10d ago

do i have time to do a room for this

RaeCam 10d ago
Isaacarchitect - 10d ago

Yeah, you have until March 24

Ellie665 - 10d ago

No you don't have too. Its not a forced thing you can pick and choose whatever contests you want. 

Ellie665 10d ago
Ellie665 - 10d ago

Oh shoot srry I misread that I thought you said do I have to do that! I am really srry I was rushing through that and didn't read the full post!!! Yes you have till next week!!! Have fun designing!

Ellie665 10d ago
RaeCam - 10d ago

I didnt put much into this lol more humor than anything 

RaeCam 10d ago
Isaacarchitect - 10d ago

I like it!

Ellie665 - 10d ago

Pretty

Ellie665 10d ago
wildandfree - 10d ago

Wouldn't that make you hungry when you wake up each morning? jk lol

wildandfree 10d ago
Isaacarchitect - 10d ago

Yes

Ellie665 - 10d ago

ikr!

Ellie665 10d ago
wildandfree - 10d ago

Lol

wildandfree 10d ago
Isaacarchitect - 10d ago

Lol

Ellie665 - 8d ago

Here's my design entry...........

It is inspired my passions for baking, the beach, swimming, plants, saving the earth, reading, writing, and my two amazing Ollie and Skadi!!!

Hope you guys like it!!

Ellie665 8d ago
Ellie665 - 8d ago

Contest ends on Wednesday March , 25th 2020 @ midnight est time!! Voting starts the next day, Thursday March 26th 2020 @ 10:00am est time. The voting will end on Friday March, 27th @ midnight est time. To vote all you have to do is comment "VOTE" on the design of your choice. This contest you are only allowed to vote 4 times and it can't be on your own room.  The final votes will be calculated and the winner will be announced on Tuesday March, 31st 2020 @ 10:00am est time. Good luck to all!!! Happy designing!!

-Ellie 

Ellie665 8d ago

Good job on your room

Ellie665 - 8d ago

Thanks!

Ellie665 8d ago

Your welcome

Yate - 8d ago

your design is very nice. The blue geometric tiles and the pendant compliment each other very well

Yate 8d ago
Yate - 8d ago

Your passions, as you put it, are very close to mine! 

Yate 8d ago
Ellie665 - 8d ago

I just realized that I didn't put that Ollie and Skadi are my cats!! I am so sorry guys, I was really rushing when I was writing that!!! 

Ellie665 8d ago
Yate - 8d ago

Thats ok! I understood but i don't know about everyone else

Yate 8d ago
Ellie665 - 7d ago

Thanks Yate!!

Ellie665 7d ago

Yeah i got what you meant ellie!

Ellie665 - 6d ago

Contest ENDS in THREE days!!!! Get your designs in!!!

I am thinking that the next contest is going to be a based of your Zodiac Sign contest. I don't know if anyone would want to do that I just that it would be a cool idea. Where you would have to take a bedroom and design it inspired to like charts and other cool items that appeals to your zodiac!! You could find out about what your Zodiac likes and dislikes and base your room off of that. Hope everyone had a great weekend. More to come on the Zodiac Design Contest!!!

Happy Designing!!! 

-Ellie

Ellie665 6d ago
Yate - 6d ago

Thats cool! I'm Gemini but i like a lot of Scorpio things LOL

Yate 6d ago
Ellie665 - 4d ago

Oh awesome. I am a Virgo!! 

LAST CALL FOR ROOMS!!! Contest ends in two days. Love seeing every bodies designs, currently we have 6 designs entered!!! Thank to @IsaacArchitect, @Yate, @CrazyCatGirl10, @WildandFree and @RaeCam for entering. VOTING STARTS ON THE 26th @10am est time!!! Remember you only get 4 votes and all you have to do to vote is comment VOTE on the designs of your choice (not including your own)!!! Votes will be counted up and the winner will be announced on March 31st @10am est time. 

Happy designing

-Ellie 

Ellie665 4d ago
RaeCam - 4d ago

I think we should change it to 3 since it is half of 6 but thats my opinion and its your contest!!! LOL

RaeCam 4d ago
Ellie665 - 4d ago

Oh yea that would be great!

CHANGE: YOU MAY ONLY HAVE THREE VOTES!!!!  

Ellie665 4d ago
Ellie665 - 4d ago

CONTEST ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!! VOTING STARTS TOMORROW @ 10am est time

Ellie665 4d ago
Ellie665 - 2d ago

Hey all,

Voting starts today @ 10:00am est time. Make sure to comment 'Vote' on the designs of your choice. We are only doing three votes per person now just because there's not a lot of design entered. Next contest coming soon! 

Ellie665 2d ago
RaeCam - 2d ago

I voted

RaeCam 2d ago
Ellie665 - 2d ago

Awesome Thanks RaeCam!!!

Ellie665 2d ago

I voted too

Ellie665 - 1d ago

Thanks!!

Ellie665 1d ago

Your welcome