Back to ForumBack to top
masqmakeup - 7y ago
How to change floor material and celing colour?

The default floor material is wood. How can I change it into white tile? And how to change celing colour? Thanks for your help.

masqmakeup 7y ago
14 replies
wiljun - 7y ago

Hi

Go to the Paint brush on the design tool; choose your floor and ceiling.

wiljun 7y ago
vickijp - 3 months ago

it doesn't work? im trying to change de ceilign colour from default black To white. HEPL

vickijp 3 months ago
chrysanthiamestrada - 3 months ago

hello youve got to click and drag your choice of material or paint out to the right and two boxes will pop up saying paint all walls or paint ceiling, drop it in where it says ceiling

chrysanthiamestrada 3 months ago
starsector - 3 months ago

Hi vick, you need to drag a texture swatch from the left hand panel (paintbrush) across your planner grid.  As you do so, you should see two new icons appear on the top of your screen (Decorate all Walls; Decorate Ceiling).  Drop the swatch on Decorate Ceiling.  If you still have problems, make your room Public and post again here.  One of us will take a closer look and try to narrow down the problem. :)

starsector 3 months ago
vickijp - 3 months ago

I did the first thing to mention, not working, so I will make it public, this is my room 

vickijp 3 months ago

ok so your walls arent making a whole room, therefore youre not getting the floor or ceiling. try deleting your walls and then adding a template room, then connect walls

some of your walls dont connect, they overlap but they dont connect, thats whats happening to your room

Theadora - 3 months ago

Click on Roomstyler's Manual at the top of the Forum page (above the green section). It will tell you exactly how to create a design. 

Theadora 3 months ago
hauser - 3 months ago
hauser 3 months ago
vickijp - 3 months ago

Huaser, you made it! you even imporve it, can we connect? I need some advice, if you wanna help

vickijp 3 months ago
Theadora - 3 months ago

Hi vickijp,

Click on hauser's design, hover over the 3 dots bottom right of his design, click on "Remix" and go "Save as" (after rendering you might have to adjust the light settings). Since you created the template to start with it will appear on your profile page without the accreditation and you can finish your design.

Since this is for a contest I would expect you to just use the fixed template and whatever you had already put in.  I would suggest you eliminate the "decorating improvements" hauser put in otherwise it would not be fair to put the design in the contest. 

Theadora 3 months ago
Theadora - 3 months ago

Oops, ignore the last part of my comment, I assumed this was for the snooker/pub contest, looks like I was wrong.

Theadora 3 months ago
hauser - 3 months ago
hauser 3 months ago
hauser - 3 months ago

Make a second wall behind the invisible wall to make it visible. 

hauser 3 months ago