Lighting contestHi all,
As you might have noticed we have developed a lighting feature in Roomstyler together with dmLights. dmLights is a Belgium webstore with a very extensive assortment of lights and accessoires. They launched their new website at the beginning of this week and we want to run a couple of (semi-)public contests with the lighting tool just to explore more of its possibilities together with you all!
So let the testing continue! We are still polishing the last tech details out together with dmLights, but at this stage we want to ask you all on the forum to give it a go in the dmLights Roomstyler.
I whipped up an unlisted contest, if you want to participate you need to take the following steps:
- Log out of your main www.roomstyler.com account
- Sign-up for an account at https://www.dmlights.be/register.action (you can use the same email address or use Facebook signup)
- Once the account is active, start designing as usual on: https://www.dmlights.be/homeplanner
- To save your design take a 3D photo of it, it will then be stored in the new dmLights account.
- If you now open www.roomstyler.com again you will see that you are automatically logged in on the dmLights Roomstyler account, which will have a weird and long username, something like: 47ef9697df30416bb0fe20a097984832. Don't change the username or email address, no need to pay attention to it.
- Once you are done and happy with your design you can enter your design in the contest. Make sure you are logged in via dmlights.be and then go to: http://roomstyler.com/contests/1249
Please beware that all the designs made in the dmLights tool are public by default, and that dmLights can remix your rooms and save them to their own profile. They will do this when they think the room design looks nice and is useful to display on their own website. You could consider this as a compliment on your design ;)
If there is any feedback you want to share, please let me know by replying on this forum thread.
Kind regards, David.
David 4y ago