Back to ForumBack to top
Lackew - 4y ago
Brownies for RSTechs
Please express your appreciation for the RSTechs for all their hard work!
Lackew 4y ago
60 replies
LucretiaC - 4y ago
I am tickled about the new table lamps!!!. Before it was a chore finding lamps that were normal sized.
LucretiaC 4y ago
Theadora - 4y ago
Lackew, no one likes to be micromanaged, the members have always expressed their appreciation spontaneously, lets keep it that way. : )
Theadora 4y ago
Theadora - 4y ago
Reading my above post, micromanaging seems to be my problem too, LOL!
Theadora 4y ago
Lackew - 4y ago
I just thought it would be nice if there was at least one thread without complaints, problems or issues!
Lackew 4y ago
starsector - 4y ago
Much appreciation to the Tech Team!  So many great upgrades recently!
starsector 4y ago
Lackew - 4y ago
Starsector, have you seen the new DML product pop-ups?  I thought something was wrong with my browser, rflmao!  Not to mention all the Immediate attention to our requests!!!
Lackew 4y ago
Lackew - 4y ago
I forgot to mention that when I 1st joined new items were only added about every couple of weeks. Of Late it appears they are now added Daily which is Marvelous!
Lackew 4y ago
Lackew - 3y ago
Much appreciation for the new shorter & thicker beams, not to forget the staircases!!!!!!!
Lackew 3y ago
I`m greatful for letting us delete floor, room, This feature is really handful.
Lackew - 3y ago
I am tickled there is now a solution for uploaded photographs entered into contests!
Lackew 3y ago
VeroDale - 3y ago
Absolutely! So much appreciation for all their hard work to make the site amazing!!
VeroDale 3y ago
Lackew - 3y ago
OMG thank you soooooooooooooo much for the new swags! They are Great!!!
Lackew 3y ago
Lackew - 3y ago
THANK YOU soooooooooooooooooo much for the Sloped ceilings!!!!!!!  LUV IT!
Lackew 3y ago
Conchy - 3y ago
Much appreciation for keeping such an amazing creative place :) The best year ever for all of you :)
Conchy 3y ago
These elevated floors are great. I'm gonna try them. Thank you.
Lackew - 3y ago
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGG, thank you, Thank You & THANK YOU for the ceiling fans.  I am sooooooo stoked that my Floridian designs will look more like the real deal!
Lackew 3y ago
starsector - 3y ago
Thanks so much for changing the aspect ratio of the thumbnails on the contest pages!!  Now they display properly and not squished!
starsector 3y ago
Lackew - 3y ago
So that is why they look so much clearer now! That is marvelous!!!
Lackew 3y ago
TV Renders - 3y ago
A lot more ceiling fans on their way Lachew!
TV Renders 3y ago
Lackew - 3y ago
Wow thanx now you guys are asking for Cakes!!!!!! ;)
Lackew 3y ago
crosette - 3y ago
I have to agree with everyone, thanks to the RSTechs for all your hard work. The updates to RS have been phenomenal! DMlights (which I have yet to try, but the rooms look awesome), new floors, weathered beams, new items daily, there are too many to list! Thanks guys, we love it! I agree with Lackew, if we lived in the same country I would be baking for you
crosette 3y ago
Lackew - 3y ago
More Ceiling Fans !!!!!!!  I'm on cloud9!
Lackew 3y ago
starsector - 3y ago
Thanks for creating the 'downstairs'!  You know everyone is going to have crazy fun with that!
starsector 3y ago
crosette - 3y ago
Starsector have you been able to get the "downstairs" to render correctly? I was going to use it for my rooftop design but all I'm getting is a handrail with a hole in the floor.
crosette 3y ago
starsector - 3y ago
I can't get it to work either.  I've posted a repair request in the Fix thread.  I will be awesome once it works!
starsector 3y ago
Lackew - 3y ago
Thank You again for all the marvelous Ceiling Fans! They are Marvelous!!!!!!!!!
Lackew 3y ago
I`ve noticed changes in camera properties. It was really good idea.
Lackew - 3y ago
All the new changes are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lackew 3y ago
You`re right
Lackew - 3y ago
The Sun light feature is such a marvelous thing for creating outdoor spaces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lackew 3y ago
Lackew - 3y ago
Thank you for the new Fans, towels & other items requested, you guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!
Lackew 3y ago
Lackew - 3y ago
OOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGG! I know some1 asked for the robs (by VPA) and you guys have delivered on point!!

Luving the towels, fans & plants, etc.................
Lackew 3y ago
Thank you for new items that have been added recently, kitchen, panel door and others.

The roof tile is great, I hope there will be more roof tiles, but even then I have new ideas. Big thanks. Cheers

Thank you for new kitchen cabinets,  but it would be great to 2 door wall cabinets with glass and without  glass, too. Even so , I like them very much.

Thank you, I hope that there will be more such kitchen units, that we can use combine them to our likings, in the future. Thank you very much.

Lackew - 2y ago

OMG!!!!!!!! Am I imagining things or are All the lights in RoomStyler now work in DML? If so This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

Lackew 2y ago
TV Renders - 2y ago

Lackew we are working on it. Out of all the 8K lamps we have, over 5K of them work in DML tool. Clearly all they new additions automatically work and we are currently fixing the oldest  ones.

TV Renders 2y ago
Lackew - 2y ago

AGAIN You Guys Rock! I noticed many of the new products now have the measurements so we don't have to drag an item into the planner to see its size! Fantastic! Now all I need is to find a handy measurement converter! ;)

Lackew 2y ago
Lackew - 2y ago

I forgot we learned the metric system in school!  But that was half a century ago lol

Lackew 2y ago
Lackew - 2y ago

OMG Thank for the new Barn Doors! They are FANTASTIC!

Lackew 2y ago

I love the barn door, I hope there will be more such doors, . Thank you very much

Madge2017 - 2y ago

Thank you so much for all the hard  work you put into making these lovely things for us!

Madge2017 2y ago
Lifandus - 2y ago

Barn Doors! Wow! This is amazing! Already have used them!

Lifandus 2y ago
Beautiful curtains, thank you very much.
starsector - over 1y ago

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy the steady stream of new beautiful items!  Every time I come to Roomstyler, first I check the forum, then I check the new items.  It's like a daily birthday present :)

starsector over 1y ago
Lackew - over 1y ago

ARE You Guys Kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!! Garage Doors???? OUTSTANDING!

Lackew over 1y ago

I can`t believe what i`m seeing, new real cars?, Thank you very  much. Cheers!  

Thank you for 3d room history.

kitty - over 1y ago

such amazing work constantly evolving and improving our experience.

thank you tech team!

kitty over 1y ago

Thank you very much for patio and wood material. They are awsome. I have a great request, could you create some mediterranean spanish terracotta tiles, stone and stone, I really love this style. I know I still ask for something.

starsector - 1 year ago

Love, Love, Love the new selection of railings!!

starsector 1 year ago

I HAVENT CHECK YET THE NEW ITEMS BUT IM GLAD I CHECK READ FORUMS SPECIALLY THIS AND YES ROOMSTYLER ITS BEST ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD ONLINE FREE TO DO REAL HOUSE APARTMENT ANY DESIGNS I WANT TO THN YOU ALL THE RSTECH TEAM FOR THE AWSOME AMAZING JOB YOU DO EVERYDAY I WANT TO ASK IF THERE CAN BE MORE WALL PAPERS AND WALL TILE BUT BEACH STYLES SPECIALLY REALISTIC PAINTS BEACHES IAM A FANATIC BEACH STYLE THEME BLUES WHITES NUDES COLORS BUT OTHER DESIGNS TOO I HAVE A CONVINATIONS STYLE I LOVE IT WOULD BE AWSOME MORE WALL PAPERS  BEACH STYLE I LOVE EVRYHING TO DESIGN MY DREAM HOUSE IN HERE TYANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL RSTECH TEAM AWSOMELY AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL APLAUSES 

Thank you very much for these new tiles, I really appreciate it.

Thank you for new tiles,

starsector - 9 months ago

Thanks for the new wall  brackets!!  I've wanted ones like that for ages!

starsector 9 months ago
TV Renders - 9 months ago

@starsector you should have just asked ;)

TV Renders 9 months ago

Yesterday i found out that i was able to turn the lights on using false ceiling. thank you very much.

starsector - 12d ago

::girly squeal!;:  Love the new curtains, especially the 'knotted' ones!  Thanks!

starsector 12d ago
kitty - 11d ago

The new people are great too!

kitty 11d ago