Back to ForumBack to top
rickibm - 11 months ago
Photo option on 3D room planner
Wanting to add scenery view but don't see a Photo option on Room Planner.  I did upload 2 photos on my dashboard.  Need some help !  
rickibm 11 months ago
10 replies
Theadora - 11 months ago
Roomstyler's Manual is at the top of the Forum page. Adding a view is # 4. : )
Theadora 11 months ago
rickibm - 11 months ago
Hi I did read manual and that is where I noticed photos selection on top as selection but my menu does not she photos selection tab on room planner dashboard. Thanks Rick
rickibm 11 months ago
starsector - 11 months ago
Hi ricki, it's a little tricky to see, but when you load your dashboard page, it should open up to your rooms by default.  Then look above your rooms, you should see the words "moodboards", photos, and likes.  Those are the tab links.  The big plus sign is for uploading to the dash board.Then when you open the planner, click the little clipboard in the left hand panel; then click photos tab; then all of your photos should display.  You'll also see another 'upload photos' button.  Grab a photo with your cursor, then drag it across the planner.  As you do so, you should see two new tabs appear at the top of the screen (Decorate All Walls and Apply Scenery).  Drop your photo on the Apply Scenery tab.  You won't see the image scenery while inside the planner, only after you save the design, then look at the picture on your profile page.By the way, if you upload from the Dashboard while inside the planner, the planner photo list will not refresh.  So always upload from the planner while it is open, or else close it and upload from the dashboard.
If this doesn't answer your questions, please post again.  There are a great many members on the site who do not speak/write English as their first language but we usually can muddle though with a little help from Google Translate :) 
starsector 11 months ago
starsector - 11 months ago
Sorry for the wall of text.  I did use paragraph breaks, but the Forum is glitching today for some reason.
starsector 11 months ago
rickibm - 11 months ago
Great this HELPED !!!! THANKS 
rickibm 11 months ago
avian - 7 months ago

I can't find the dashboard

avian 7 months ago
avian - 7 months ago

i want a background but i can't open the dashboard

avian 7 months ago
starsector - 7 months ago

Hi, if you hover your cursor over your avatar pix in the top right hand corner of the screen, a drop down menu should appear.  'Dashboard' is the first selection.  :)

starsector 7 months ago
avian - 7 months ago

But I think I have a different version of roomstyler

avian 7 months ago
starsector - 7 months ago

You might be on one of the Roomstyler 'whitelabels' (programs designs for specific retailers, like Design Within Reach, Yoo, Falabella, DMLights, etc.).  Here's the main Roomstyler link:  https://roomstyler.com/

starsector 7 months ago